topping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topping

On my second plant,doing a lot better, with everybody advice, already started low stress training, plant doing good has 5 sets leaves, doing the bending of main stim already, want know can I still top it, since it growing straight up again, strain is willow

Yes cut it back to the third for starters!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

What Sonnyhad said. You can top it if there are 5 sets. I topped mine with only 4 sets of leaves and they did great! You just cut back to about halfway so like Sonnyhad said, the 3rd set would be perfect.
      Current Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - Rug Burn OG and White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) - In Process

Comment

Jeff, did you tie it down with something where you bent it? If you do pinch the top, the other colas will start to form faster.
        DWC/Hydroponic grow box 26" x 36",
        400 watt MH/HPS lights
        ActiveAqua chiller 1/10 hp
        Current grow:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...blk-dom-ww-c99

Comment

Yes, I did bend it, I read in you topic top it before LST, but I thought I would try LST first and see how it works out, thanks for the info

Comment

If it's an auto and you have already bent her 90degrees, why top her ?? Imo gonna slow her down at least a week or two.more

Comment

After topping and LST I have 6 new nodes commimg up , can I top them when they get a certain height, if the plant is growing well

Comment

• Sonnyhad
                Sonnyhad commented
                Editing a comment
                If you have an auto, then I would only top it once, but what you do with it from there is endless, well not quite but you get the idea.

Is your plant an auto or photo ?

Comment

Its white widow weed

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X