Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first but not the last

nono first pic first post thank yall i can learn alot from your posts

Welcome! Looks like you're off to a great start!
    My first grow

Comment

• nono
      nono commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks is there anything i can do to improve

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you've got everything well in hand. I'm only on my first grow -- maybe someone with more experience will see something I don't. Oh, and Sammy speaks the truth in the comment below!

Welcome to The Forum great-looking start, patience goes a long way and remember to check your pH coming in and going out. You can never do enough research and reading lots and lots of valuable information☮️

Comment

Agreed, nice job and they look great. My tip is regarding containers. Need good drainage to grow weed. It doesn't look like your containers have drain holes but they should. You could transplant to containers with drainage and add some perlite to good cannabis friendly potting soil. Lots of great basic info on the GWE website.
      4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Hi nono, welcome to the forum! I agree with Sheesh: my first thought was, He's gonna need much bigger containers. Check out the smart pots everyone's using. Yeah: if you want happy roots (which you DO), gotta have good drainage!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I transplanted to a five gal bucket with pllenty drain holes and added perlite now what exactily do perlite do for your plant

Comment

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            Helps with drainage so your roots get enough get oxygen and don't drown or rot.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X