Flora Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flora Series

is anyone else using the complete Flora Series? I'm referring to the rapidstart, liquid koolbloom, floralicious plus, Flora kleen, Armor SI, Diamond Nectar, Flora Blend, Flora Nectar, and dry koolbloom? Or is the FloraMicro, FloraGro, and FloraBloom all the nutrients needed??

Howdy Jeremy, I do not know if this will answer Your question, but, I use the GH MaxiGro and MaxiBloom (dry) and there is not any additional 'micro' nutrients to add like the other products. I am using Florashield at the rate of 2-3 ml/gal as an inoculant (to keep down molds, etc.), Armor Si, and Floraicious Plus throughout the grow. I also use Liquid KoolBloom and FloraNector during the bloom period. I can say that using the supplements (by the GH feeding schedule) has made a noticeable and welcomed improvement it the final harvest. I also use (and highly recommend) the FloraKleen for the flush prior to harvest.
    Good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• stoner87
      stoner87 commented
      Editing a comment
      DW2 I was thinking the same. I will follow there schedule and get the other nutrients. Thanks for the input

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are very welcome Jeremy, Just one other note that I forgot to mention (not old age, just great weed!!LOL), I do not use the CALiMAGic because the water here is very hard and I have not seen any mineral deficiencies during any of my grows, so far. I also use a rooting gel (in the rockwool cubes) when I set the sprouted seeds. I plan to use the Rapidstart after I use up the gel that I have on hand.

DW2 I am using cal magic

Comment

You can get away with using just the trio, or the trio with CALiMAGic. I used those four for my first grow at half strength for the trio and full strength for CALMAG and did reasonably well.

Second grow I used the trio and full range of supplements except dry koolbloom. I used everything at 75% strength except CALMAG at full strength. Did really well on my second grow but because I added so many supplements I'm not sure which worked well and which didn't. I also used bigger pots on my second grow.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Update: So I went to feed my girls yesterday for the first time and I noticed the nutrients I purchased was expired. So I took back to the store to exchange and all that they had was expired. They offered me the advanced nutrients line for same price that I paid for the other nutrients. So I left and did some research on the advanced nutrients products and even called there Grower support with questions.They have an excellent grow support staff. I got everything that you need to grow along with the additional additives. I am now using the PH perfect Sensi grow Part A, and B Connoisseur Bloom Part A, and B and the following additives.

Using the following during grow

B-52
        Voodoo Juice

Using the following during bloom

Big Bud
        Overdrive
        Bud Candy
        Piranha
        Trantula
        Sensizym
        Nirvana
        Rhino Skin
        Bud Factor X
        Bud Ignitor

I did not start off full strength. I used a quarter of what they recommended for the first week. I will use full strength nutrients starting the next feed.

I used the following measurements for first feed..

2 1/2 teaspoons of Sensi grow PH Perfect A
        2 1/2 teaspoons of Sensi grow PH Perfect B
        5 teaspoons B-52
        5 Teaspoons Voodoo Juice

Res 1

PPM = 126
        PH = 5.8

Res 2

PPM = 119
        PH = 5.6

im starting 18/6 for lighting as well.

Comment

Stay at 1/4 strength for another week or two slowly increase I probably wouldn't go past 50%plants really don't need all that much to thrive well some will use more some use a lot less watch for burnt tips make sure to check your pH coming in and going out good luck. ☮️

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X