Smoke report strawberry kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke report strawberry kush

So after a 65 day flower and drying for 4 days at 70 deg 70 rh we did it off the stem in a drying rack with using a small exhaust fan in a 2x2x4 box worked awsome. I think who knows first real go at this.

Thank u guys u helped me so much all of u.

So I pull out a small bud dry enough to grind up good and stay lit in the bowl.
    It was properly something that should of gone into the trim but I didn't get much off the plant.
    So it was very fruity in flavor especially on the exhale I was not expecting it to be that smooth.
    It gave me a very heady hi at first I got lost a little. Then it hit my body like a sledge hammer. Felt good to not feel saw. Now I am just into cruse mode sitting on the porch feeling awsome.

Thanks again every 1 the blueberry will be done in another week then I start my wonder woman. And by the end of the month hopefully get another tent growing autos.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

That's so COOL !
    Enjoying what you grew is the best.
    Cheers Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Update weed keeps getting better every day.

​​I got 1.5 oz from her
      not bad not awsome did some real stupid shit in the beginning. But u learn. My biggest folly was growing a tall plant with a short plant my strawberry was overshadowed by her little sister I veged her for 4 weeks from seed my blueberry 3. She could of gone 6 or 8 but the tall bluberry was too big. After the flip it got insane with the blueberry commanding all the space as it shot up. in the final weeks of the strawberrys life she was half in shadow. And there was nothing i could do. I made it impossible to raise her up with the RDWC system i have made.
      So after the blueberry is done I am only growing the same plant in a scrog in that tent wonder woman next. And a new set up to grow autos pinapple express ordered.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Look at how much you learned, abt: that's awesome. And enjoy the smoke: it's only going to get better!! All my smoking buddies say they can't believe how smooth home grown is.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X