Next grow options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next grow options

ok so I've learned what I think I need to know for the basics of growing..
    I used random bag seeds so I really didn't bother with strain specifics

but this time I want something nice

so I've been looking at seed options.. and I found something intrigueging it's called "+ speed auto " it's supposed to go from seed to harvest in 7 weeks..
    its third generation cross between critical mass and speed devil
    it has average yields
    mans im not sure the thc level
    This plant doesn't meet all my wants but is the fastest I've seen so far..

my goal with this plant is maybe cross it with a hiegh yield very high potency plant and go from there
    but

my questions are if I let it go eight weeks will it increase my yield?
    Is this a good base plant?

My goals are fast, high thc and large yields.. that's where I wanna start and diversify later.

Feel free to post your favorites preferably with specs and where to get seeds pictures always a plus I'd also love to see something rare or new..

Beware of false advertisements seven weeks is awful quick never seen anything that fast, I'm on week 13 of a 8 to 10 week grow just now showing Amber. Yes the longer you wait the fatter your buds will get and the more yield you will have. If you do get these seeds would be very interested you ought to do a grow Journal I'm sure everybody here would love to see a 7-week plant. Fastest thing I've done with some bubble gum plants and they matured right at 9 weeks. From flower not from seed anyway good luck with it please keep us posted. ☮️

Comment

Found the strain on seedsman.com

it is 7 weeks of flowering time. Still gotta veg it.

im growing three strains right now. All three are fast flowering photos. 6-7 weeks of flowering period...but I can veg them longer make them bigger and get better yields

This is my injured plant...I broke her main arm during initial training...9 inches tall but it's canopy is 18 inches across.

switching to flower after another week of veg. 45 days veg...42-49 days flower.

Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
      3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
      GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
      Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
      2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
      1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
      2 Big Nugs
      Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

Just to verify Ian your saying this is false advertisement? Should I point this out to them?

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Document the grow and we will all watch
          Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
          3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
          GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
          Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
          2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
          1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
          2 Big Nugs
          Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

I personally don't want to waste my time.. and if trusted growers like yourself say it's hockum then I'm going to believe you

Comment

• IanHale
              IanHale commented
              Editing a comment
              42 days just sounds crazy fast though for seed to harvest. No real time for using techniques to increase your yields.

An excellent candidate for sea of green though if that speed is real.

Now I kinda wanna try them...just to see what kind of results I can get.

I'm a bit biased as while I'm doing my first grow in 20+ years but one thing I've learned from life in general is that faster isn't always better.

Personally i prefer to maximize yields over speed of production.

• IanHale
              IanHale commented
              Editing a comment
              49 days my bad

What the hell, I'd probably give them a try. What would you have to lose, would make a great grow Journal never know. ☮️

Comment

I have heard of a technique were you basically start in 12/12 and that is suppose to force them to flower super fast but that wouldn't effect auto flowers would it? I'm not ready yet so if anyone else orders them I'll subscribe to the journal

Comment

• IanHale
                IanHale commented
                Editing a comment
                You started this post Dashkahn lol

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                I ment who ever put the ad on that site..Gyo is like a bank that sells other banks seeds.. so I'm thinking whenever they picked up that brands seeds and wrote the ad they quoted it wrong... I can't quote wrong I put a picture of the ad..

• IanHale
                IanHale commented
                Editing a comment
                Hehe.

I feels. The other possibility is to contact Sweet Seeds for clarification.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X