Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help! Leaf discolouration

Hi!

I need your help people of GWE. Today I noticed some discolouration on a few new leaves! I was wondering what May have caused this and how to fix this.

After some researched, I ended up thinking that this was maybe due to wind burn as only the new leaves nearest to the fan have this problem but I wanted your expert opinion.

I attached a picture of the leaves that has discoloured.

I also already changed the fans direction and intensity to minimize damage.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Rivex, I can't really see discoloration or what's wrong with the leaves in your pictures: can you post some in natural light? They look pretty good to me, but I have had to position my fan so that it blows up rather than directly on the closest plants.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

There are some brown spots on the leaf on the picture and a few more leafs have spots since posting thi originally. But the brown leafs seem to be concentrated in one spot.

should I leave them there or trim them off?

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That leaf has lots of energy left in it yet!! I'd say leave it alone. When I do a closeup of it, however, I ask myself if it's insect damage or not. Do a close inspection of the entire plant to make sure nothing's eating or otherwise pestering it, and keep your eyes peeled for bad critters.

I could be wrong but you say it's mostly just one area?
      When the fan blows the leaves are they rubbing? I have a couple places where the tips fans a couple fan leaves rub the surface of another. And makes similar marks on them. My $.02
      Good luck
      Californiakid
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X