Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indo Expo and the extent of the cannabis industry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indo Expo and the extent of the cannabis industry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3944.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	379.1 KB
ID:	123540Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3943.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	302.7 KB
ID:	123539Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3942.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	123538Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3941.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	123537Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3940.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	123536Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3939.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	364.1 KB
ID:	123535Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3938.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	123534Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3937.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	123533Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3936.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	387.8 KB
ID:	123532Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3934.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	395.8 KB
ID:	123531Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3935.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	123530 hey y'all! I was at Portland's Indo Expo this weekend and wondered how much of all this the rest of the world really knows about? This was a huge event and all about pot. From financial services to airpots, vending machine to organic composts, from construction companies to rosin extractors etc...you get the idea. If pot comes in contact with it, it had a booth! I've posted a bunch of pics on my Instagram account but here are a few just to give you an idea. I was floored. It was so exhilarating and only strengthened my pot growing resolve. There ain't nothing stopping us sisters and brothers of the mighty weed!!!!! And if you're still in the trenches, just hold on awright!?!? It's coming, have a little more patience. Talk to all your conservative leaders and preachers, tell them about all the money they're missing on, and greed will take over, to our benefit for once!
    and Ed was there too, got to talk with the ganja guru about the difference between sacred cows and water buffalos then we moved on to thrips!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚don't ask its complicated!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Hello LuckyAcres .....I love the smell of cannabis in the morning lol.....it looks and sounds like you had an awesome time dude, I guess a little more patience is needed from me lol..... but seriously dude it looks like it was awesome....thanks for the pics, the vending machine will remain a dream.........for now lol
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      The vending machine was def a show stopper. You're very welcome, just glad I can share the joy!

Dude thanks for sharing...maybe I'll come up for the next one.
    Cheers Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

β€’Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

β€’600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

β€’4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

β€’14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Check out Denver schedule too, January I think way worth it but bring couple empty buckets for all the samples!!!

Thanks for sharing--looks like a great time! Us Massholes have to wait until next March for the next one in Boston -- I just might have to make the trip to Portland or Providence in October (NECANN). Right around my harvest time!
    My first grow

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Do it!!!

That's fascinating, Lucky: I'll bet you've got the cream of the crop, so to speak, showing up for an event like that. And very good advice to all of us still in the trenches of prohibition.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I went to the last show in Boston looking forward to the next one absolutely amazing
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X