I am addicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am addicted

So I guess growing weed is like getting a tattoo. I have a good set up i feel made some good and bad choices right off the bat first real set up. Now that I have harvested my first plant wow awsome I want more. I just want to grow more. I wanted a tattoo once and I was told once u get 1 u won't stop. It's true. now I am shoping for my next setup I just want to be able to grow 1 auto DWC 5 gallon bucket I have everything except for a tent light and exhaust. So I decided on a 2x2 4 and 1 of them 90 buck 3 fan gh 300w led. And a 4inch fan filter combo the most expensive part. All up on Amazon bout 260. Oh and 20 ft of black airline I am going to use the same air pump as I have now it's got 2 more hookup I am not using.
    How meant setups do I guys have I am wondering at what point do u stop.
    I am in the process of buying 12 acres the is totally wooded and has a hill top surounded by undeveloped wooded land if that happens I won't be able to contain myself. I have a bad habit of going overboard.i have Kinda a tim Allen aproch to life.
    Rambled on a bit there I just smoked some trim I dried in the microwave yea I know fuckin connoisseur that's me. It was better than anything i have got in a while. Makes me real excited for the stuff that is drying i hope it blows my brain out. I need to not think for a while and just relax.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

I know the feeling exactly.

I want ant to convert my whole workshop into a grow area.

my next step is a 4x4x8 tent for vegging and use the room I built just to flower. I can fit 6 24"x18" tubs easily, and 8 if I cram them and want to pick them up and move them around a lot.

Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
    3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
    GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
    Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
    2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
    1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
    2 Big Nugs
    Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

Its a good hobby really, it branches into so many fields it just never gets boring. Just do enough to keep the bank happy and your interests occupied.
      Written Articles:
      Light Metric Systems
      Using Light Efficiently
      The Light Cycle Debate
      Environment Conditions
      Grow Light Technologies
      How To Compare Grow Lights
      To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
      Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Instagram

Comment

If you build your own "tent/room" out of pvc piping you can always easily expand it in the future

Comment

Uummm....I may....eerrr....uh
          Have a little idea of what you mean. Lol
          I want more lights...
          more ink....
          I started with a good size back piece, then a little here and there....next thing ya know full sleeve with a breast plate.

Go big or go home.! Right? I think as long as you don't get greedy go for it.🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌿🌿🌿🌿🌴🌳🌴🌳🌴

Good luck with your grow.
          "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I hear you on getting hooked on growing. Last night I stayed up until 4:00AM planning my next reservoir alone! LOL. Then I end up being hung over the next day and making memes like this:
            Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
            Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

lol I made this meme earlier based off a convo with the wifey

Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
              3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
              GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
              Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
              2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
              1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
              2 Big Nugs
              Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

Addiction is just another word for true love... or something.

​​​​​​​
                The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
                Water Curing Experiment
                My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• ellz
                  ellz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just like the word "NO!" or "STOP!" j/k...I am not really that deranged!

abadtrip Welcome to the CACCA: Community of Addicts of Cultivating Cannabis Anonymous.
                Step 1: We admitted that we were totally obsessed with growing weed and that our lives had become extraordinarily empowered and meaningful.
                Step 2: Came to believe that growing pot was the best darndest hobby in the cosmos (not just the known universe).
                Step 3: Made a decision to focus 90% of our energies on our hobby and hoped that family members, bosses, friends and pets would understand. If not, well, sticky icky is thicker than blood.
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Everything

• Californiakid
                  Californiakid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bwahaha.....really? Cacca? Lol

• Daskahn
                  Daskahn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes even cacca what you think your using to help it grow? Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X