1st time scrog 1st time cmh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time scrog 1st time cmh

Hey yall so I have made a move and picked myself up a 315 with phillips 3100k bulb. Going to move the light into my tent and flower the 3 plants on the left with the 315 and 1 Platinum LED p600. Back left is gg4 front is bubba kush and the right is my sweetooth monstercrop. The gg4 is a cut off a monstercrop Im flowering out rn. Kind of excited!! Think i will let the 3 grow out for 2 more weeks under the cmh before I get them under a net in my tent. Havent been on much but making this post with the intent to update it every couple weeks or so.. so feel free to follow along and give any advise if you see I need it 😂. Anyways here we grow again. Hope all yall are doing well and everyones outies out here in NE are starting to stretching nicely 😊 ONE LOVE
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

As they say in Whoville, We are here! We are here!

I'm an old man with dementia, there are times I don't recognize myself in the mirror, why the hell are you taking advise from me?!

The Ganja Ged Thread Mischief, Mayhem, Dementia, what more could one want?

Until you can explain to me why a person in America should ever be subject to imprisonment when they have injured no other person, stolen nothing, and damaged nothing, any argument you have against changing current drug laws is moot..

Comment

Pretty decent growth this week. Over 30 tops on each of the big ones. Have a magnesium issue with the sweettooth that popped up tho so watching her. Need a new ph pen so planning to get one tomorrow when I pick up some 10 gal airpots. Will update next weekend
      Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
      General Organics Go Box
      ProMix HP
      1>3>7 gal smartpots
      Well water PH 6.38

Comment

This number of tops seems like insanity lol have i over done it? Should I get them into a scrog net already? Was thinking to wait 2 more weeks
        Current Grows:

4'x4'x7' grow tent
        General Organics Go Box
        ProMix HP
        1>3>7 gal smartpots
        Well water PH 6.38

Comment

Morning B95 you better do something pretty soon cause they are just starting to grow good it looks like. I bet they like that 315 light, you have some pretty plants good luck with them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X