New Grow in the Cash Crop After Light modification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update
    im growing 1 plant in the cash crop modified 5.0 Skunk #1. Modification , I removed the 20watt Led grow light that came with the setup , and installed a Apollo 75 watt UFO Led grow light .im using RX Grow nutrients , Ph is at 6.5, and grow light is at 18". My goal is to harvest 1.5 Oz. furrysparkle
    These photos are today at 7 days veg So far im really feeling this grow . This is the fastest i seen my plant grow , starting her 5th node , nodes are good and tight , potential bud sites popping out. At 6 nodes im going to top her , give her 7days to recover , than start LST until im ready to flip her .

Comment

I grow in coco but dam for one week old it's definitely growing fast

Comment

She is a beautiful girl

Comment

Looking good!
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

After seeing how fast this girl growing. She now has 5 nodes , and i decided that im going to top her tomorrow . Modifying the light has already made a difference . After i top , give her time recover , then LST .

Comment

Update
              change reservoir today 9 days in veg , up nutrients to 20ml of RX grow A-B , and 2.5ml of hydroguard , ph at 6.5. topped with 5 nodes down to 3 nodes , going to wait for about 4 - 7 days before starting LST .

Comment

• Aloner
                Aloner commented
                Editing a comment
                She is loving that new light, that's for sure. Clearly money well spent!

• allmyown
                allmyown commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Aloner, so far i feel same way .

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! Definitely growing faster than my current seedlings thts for sure

Update
              Well these pictures are 14 days into veg , and 5 days after i top her . As you can see this baby growing extremely well if you ask me . I also decide to make use of the other Led that came with the setup . she has new stems popping out everywhere i decided im going to flip her to flowering in 2 more days . Worried about height !

Comment

I think u could get rid of alot thos extra fan leafs so your lower/side/new growth points can get more light and do a shit load of lst of course lol I hope you knock this one outa the park! After first talking to u about your grow box I've been very interested in a second micro grow so my next project is to build a little grow box

Comment

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking awesome by the way! Really fast growth too if u get a chance it would be nice to see it under regular light

• allmyown
                  allmyown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Much appreciated comments St.buds. she growing so bushy your correct on the advice , i have to thin her out some . Gonna thin, tie down , and flip her. The design of this grow box with this pale makes LST difficult at times ...Can't wait to follow that grow St.bud..More pictures coming

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really like watching this grow so much so I went and bought a dresser/ nightstand from Walmart I have about 2 feet to grow in and plan on using the cfls I alrdy have this box will not be stealth but I will be making the most of the 2 feet

Dam Walmart lol I went to goodwill got it for 14 bucks. Hey how much height do u have in there 3 feet?

Comment

• allmyown
                  allmyown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol i should went to walmart! yep 3' is the height

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh ok nice the one I'm making will only have two feet

Update :
                Skunk #1 at 15 days Veg , and 6 days after topping once . i have a Apollo 75Watt LED UFO , and a Quasar 20Watt LED on her .True light pictures of leaves St.buds nutrients is RX Bloom A-B 17ml ,and 2.5ml, of hydroguard in 1gal reservoir .
                Ph is balanced at 6.5,
                grow box temperature is at 75 with a fan keeping a breeze going
                flip her to 12/12.

Comment

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There she is! Beautiful. hydro really is growing tht plant like crazy fast your gana have tht box full soon as u flip tht switch to 12/12

First day after flipping to 12/12. Started a lite pruning to open up top some , she getting real bushy. But so far im pleased with the grow .

Comment

Wow u got amazing set. How long did u veg? 16 days? I would give her at least one more week.. But anyway she looks great keep on strong bending

Comment

• allmyown
                  allmyown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks vierna ...yes 16 days Veg . i know what you mean , normally i Veg 21 days or better , but this my first grow using this New grow light , and she been just growing like crazy , i got worried if i flip any later she might grow into my lights ! can't wait to complete my order for my tent setup , cause this grow box does not provide the room to really LST like I like too.

well a little photo update , this girl grows her butt off ! i flip her to 6 days ago to flowering ,after Veg for 16 days .ive done all i can do, im going to start taking some of the leaves to thin her out some , and i'm take the 20watt LED that i have on the door and lower it to get more light under the canopy .

Comment

Nice branches, all at the same height as under the ruler, LST well done Let her show few calyxes and cut down the lowest leaves - At least I would have done so..
                  Is your soil well-fertilized? You didnt write much on that, maybe its a good idea to use some boosters before full NPK food?

Comment

• allmyown
                    allmyown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Vierna ...I am actually growing hydro , and my nutrients is RX Grow and Bloom , gonna Start adding Bulk next week , taking few leaves as she mature .

Update :
                  Skunk #1 at 10 days bloom . i flip her at 16 days veg , which as you can see she is filling my grow space to the point im now concern about budding to close to my lights . Not sure how i can address this as of yet , LST any further is out , this setup wont allow it . Right now I am just hoping growth is about over !
                  Other than that i think she doing great .

Comment

• St.buds
                    St.buds commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice! normally id say the stretch last about four to 6 weeks but hopefully it will start to slow since it was only 2 weeks at the flip

• allmyown
                    allmyown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gonna watch her closely , hopefully i wont have to top her down a few nodes ....

• St.buds
                    St.buds commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No u definitely dnt want to have to do tht. It might take a couple grows but ull dial it in

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X