Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke Review: Ace Seeds Purple Haze x Malawi

Hello friends, romans, country growers,

I just had to write this up, because if all highs have become very similar for you, this is the girl you gotta put on.

This strain is unlike anything I have smoked since I started smoking again in 2005. Early this morning I smoked some bud that is curing now; I cut it at the end of week 17. I was totally high for 3 hours, with a very relaxing waning of effect. It is an intensely cerebral high, like my mind is surfing on a long, long wave that just keeps going. It is also extremely relaxing--not speedy or racing thoughts at all.

I cut some more of the colas that were ready during week 18, and I'd say around one third of the plant, including the largest colas, is still waiting to be harvested. I'm almost afraid to let it go on in the flush for another week, but I want to see more brown pistils on uppermost buds and nearly all cloudy/milky trichomes. I definitely want to compare the two sets of harvested weed; for the week 17-18 weed, I can't imagine what it will be like when it's cured. And then, there will be the 20-week weed.

Of course, the experience is always intensified first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, but I am so glad that I took the time to try something different. You can call me the sativa whisperer; I just ordered some more of these seeds to grow. For me, it was well worth the wait. I can't remember if I was ever this high for this long. 10 thumbs up.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Don't wait too long, or you will end up with a bunch of couch lock weed and be sleeping away your high. LOL

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Not gonna happen: too many clear trichomes...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X