How are my 3 girls doing? Outdoor grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are my 3 girls doing? Outdoor grow.

Hey guys, just checking in again as my 3 plants have been in the forest for over 2 weeks now and I think there doing good. As it is my first grow though I'm second guessing a lot of things and just wanted to check in with you guys with some pics and ask if you can see anything that could be a problem or something I could do at this stage to help them along. Photos are of above and side of the 3 plants.

some questions I do have are;
    1. I can see a little bit of white on the top of them, does that mean they are beginning flowering and now is a good time to add the booster I have? (They are in the ground but are in coco pertile mix)

2. They seem to have a lot of stem compared to leaves. I expected they would be bushier than this, do they look normal?

3. One of them have small holes in them from some yellow spots that emerged a couple of weeks ago. I'm putting this down to normal growing in the wild stuff. Is that right?

Thanks again for all your help up to this point. I've really gotten into the process, great hobby.

They look great! What do you mean, you see a little bit of white on the top? Do you mean you see pistils emerging? Always a good sign?

Do you know what strain it is? I looks like sativa growth pattern unless it's stretching from lack of light... Nice, strong stalk, though. They look like they are thriving.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• TheBear
      TheBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the feedback! They are Northern lights Automatic. Yeah sorry I think I could see pistils emerging from the centre point at the top of the plants. I hopping that's the start of the bud.

They look happy, how old are they?

Comment

• TheBear
      TheBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Northern lights Autos. I started germation on the 15th of June. I thought they would be a bit further on than this by this time. What do you think? To be honest as it's my first grow I'd be happy with any harvest.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Bear, What kind of light are they getting? Of course, you can't change that now. But if they are just starting to flower, you've got some more time on your hands. I just looked up RQS auto NL, and it says flowering lasts 5-7 weeks, and that the entire grow lasts 9-10 weeks. I have heard that sometimes autos take a bit longer to start flowering, and in general, the times they put for all cannabis seeds can be way short of what the actual grow consists of. If you know who the breeder of your seeds is, look up what they say about timing.

hey bear a couple of things are those autos if they are disregaurd this. I would top them cut them back to a new growth node that has good new growth and spray with neem oil lots of bugs outside so I spray my plants at least once a month or as soon as I see any bug sign other that that I think they look great if they are autos you could still spray them
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• TheBear
      TheBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks oldjarhead100. You gave me some good tips when transplanting as well. Yeah they are Northern lights autos. So because they are autos, should I just leave them alone regarding trimming but go and get some neem oil and spray them? I was thinking I should get some neem oil but wasn't sure. Did you see my first pic which had the leaves with the little yellow holes in the leaves? Should neem oil stop those little yellow spots from getting worse? Any negetive side effects of the oil. Cheers!

Hello Bear your plants look fine ,good job, what kind of plants are they?? They will be showing their sex before too long ,I hope you have females but don't be surprised if the two tall ones aren't males even though mine looked like yours and were females, whatever they are they look like hybrids. Good Luck
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 08-04-2017, 06:13 AM.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• TheBear
      TheBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks D.A.A.S.69. Have appreciated all your help. They are feminized Northern light Autos so should be all good regarding that front. Got them from a quality seed bank in Amsterdam so fingers crossed. It's going to get pretty cold here in September. How much time do you think they have left. Started germation on the 15th of June. By my amateur eye they look like they still have atleast 6 weeks left...

Hey Bear I just harvested my Nirvana Northern Lights auto on day 87 , I saw pistils for the first time on day 21 and that is when she started growing vigorously was soon after the pistils showed up. Pretty plants, I hope you have good luck with your plants.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I don't know enough about autos my first are in the ground now I planted them may 18th they said 60 to 65 days and today is day 78 and they are not done yet I would trim them but not top them
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Morning Bear , have you got any recent pictures? ? My NLAUTO wasn't a speed demon either, but she eventually got ripe and I was glad when she did and surprised too. If those are recent pictures you have got a couple months, can't always go by what the seed bank says. Good Luck Bear
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X