What's wrong with my plant???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What's wrong with my plant???

What's wrong with my plant it is 3 weeks and 3 days. Could it be light burn or something more major? Please Help!!!

Hi LovelyJuva and welcome. I don't think you are dealing with light burn only because it is happening on the 2nd set of leaves from the top. Typically with light burn you will see a uniform "burn" on the leaves. They often look yellow all in a cluster or burnt all in a cluster. Also, with light burn, the leaves tend to curl upwards and you have leaves that are curled down. What this looks like to me is possible nutrient burn judging from the burnt leaf tip on the right side. What is your nutrient mixture made up of?
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

I started with bumper crop soil. I did not give any plant food until I added fertilizer which was 4 days ago. When I added the fertilizer it made all 3 of my plants have Santa's beard the next day. I got scared and I scraped it off the top and let the soil dry out. The day after I did this I let my husband adjust the light for this particular plant and he had the bulb to close. Yesterday the soil was dry so I added more soil and a little water to moisten the soil on top. This is the only plant suffering the others are thriving..

Comment

Im going with eliz on this and to be honest it`s not too bad. Bit of an adjustment phase which you`re onto so everything should simmer down. If not I`d lighten the nutes further but overall, not too bad burn wise....I`ve had one time I miscalculated badly with some kush and it looked like a napalm strike the next day....felt like an extra in the film Apocalypse Now I`ve just seen the pic above of the soil...personally I use very neutral soil...Bio Bizz Light Mix Potting Soil plus perlite (Ratio of 3:2) as my base then build nutes up upon that...odds on the soil from the pic above has nutes of some kind already in it which may explain the burn
        Last edited by PaganRich; 08-04-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X