Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to worry? And what can I do if I have to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Do I need to worry? And what can I do if I have to.

Hello to everyone out there, this is my second year growing outdoor, I studied agriculture so in a sense I "know" what I'm doing in terms of general plant care. The thing is, cannabis plants much like other plants really doesn't have a true "recipe" for growing correctly outdoors. One of my dears just a few days back was robust and very green, but now, some of the lower leaves have dried out and fallen making her look as if she has "lost weight" in a sense. I water my plants every day but this is the only one that gets direct sunlight all day, I'm from Puerto Rico and summer here is really really hot, does heat has anything to do here or do I need more potassium maybe? It's on the first week of flowering already, I can't loose this green queen now

Hola papi, You could give her some shade during the hottest part of the day, but those leaves are lower so they're not the first ones affected by the sun. I went to this page http://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

and just punched in yellow leaves, and if you do that and scroll down, you'll maybe see what looks most like your leaves. I noticed nitrogen deficiency, but you definitely don't want to go too heavy with the N during flower.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PapaRingo
      PapaRingo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much for your response alltatup, it's ironic that you can see that deficiency due to that in the vegetative state I had it incorporated with beans which are parts of the legumes family there for they fix nitrogen to the soil. That's go to show how much nutrients this plants can eat, and thanks a bunch for the link posted. I'm going to check it out for further knowledge on what I don't have. Hope you have a great day, cheers!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      De nalgas, as my dear, dear Puerto Rican friend used to say!!!!!!!

If you can give put your plant in the shade when it is the hottest outside. That's a pretty plant PRingo
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X