How many hits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many hits?

I was wondering how many hits people take to get buzzed/high/stoned using the fine product produced by reading this site? Was thinking 2/6/10plus? Thanks!

Depends on the strain, how it was grown, harvested, dried, cured, etc.

Also depends on method of ingestion (smoking, vaporizing, etc.)

Comment

Hi, I would say with good stuff 6 decent hits. I've smoked every day for the past 3 yrs! Hope this gets your post going!

Comment

Same as John but add depending what my goal is. I take small hits throughout the day, to deal with pain etc. not really looking to get high. Usually if I can I'll nap the head-change time. So that's a 1 hit every 3-4 hours. This is why I'm very excited about the Candida strain, super high CBD and super low THC, should be great for that use. Though I really like low dose edibles for pain too, just smoking is more immediate and well prohibition State

Now in the evening or if I'm just up for the buzz, well that's an entirely different story, lol. Then you better hold on to your stash cause we're headin' for the low visibility zone
        The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Smoke with the GB aka gravity bong home made GBs work great iv smoked out of one for 10 years now lol only takes 2 hits to get lit 4 to see god and 6 to go cry in a cornor thats if each hit is only .1 of a gram if add only half an extra .1 of a gram you will only need 4 swats to put you in a cornor crying lmao i smoke a half tracc or about 1.5 every 2 to 3 days
          DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
          250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
          current grow: feminized blue wizard
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Hey Cod, welcome to the forum. When I'm wit my homies, we smoke till the cows come home.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X