Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Grow Tools/Products

Hey all!
    I'll start with one word... Technology. It's supposed to make things easier, but sometimes it just makes things more complicated than they need to be (IE those chipped debit and credit cards.) I've been seeing some interesting new products coming out in the last few months, and I thought it'd be cool to make a thread were peeps can post new gear they find interesting, Unique, or just plain weird or stupid lol
    Ill start off with a couple, feel free to add anything you can think of or anything interesting you run across

Dewey Mister ( http://deweymister.com/ )
    The Dewey Mister is meant to be a replacement for aeroponic sprayers. One problem with aeroponic heads is they get clogged, they also require a water pump which can raise the temperature of the reservoir. The DM uses an air pump and venturi action to deliver spurts of water through the top to wet the roots of your plants.

FloraFlex ( https://floraflex.com/shop/ )
    FloraFlex has a line of products meant for use with both rockwool blocks and in containers filled with your favorite media. They are designed (depending on the model) to prevent algae by blocking light to the surface of the media, while allowing water to be evenly distributed. I personally cannot wait to try out the Flood and Drip!

Howdy SaintSkinny, A great, if not interesting idea, about posting the info for 'new' gadgets and such. It just goes to prove that P. T. Barnum was correct in saying "A fool and his money are soon parted". The simpler, the better (just like My mind! LOL), but liken to Mr. DKN, What do I know?
    Thanks and good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, just for trivia's sake, the saying is much older than P.T. Barnum.

It's origins are in the King James version of the bible, Proverbs 21:20, the exact phrasing comes from Thomas Tusser a farmer/poet in the mid 1500's.in his poem, Five Hundred Points of Good Husbandry

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      GanjaGed, Thanks for that bit of information, I did not know that. I had all ways heard that it was a quote of P. T. Barnum. An employer of mine used to say "If You learn something new each day, then when You die, You will be a smart Man!". I am still not sure what He was trying to tell me back then. Maybe You have moved me a little farther along. (LOL).
      Thanks again and have one for me!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X