three week old DWC with led lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

three week old DWC with led lights

So my very first grow Is just about done and about half way through i decided i wanted to go with hydro ponic and then furthermore into led for the cheapness i based my set up with the grow weed easy site. but with that said I did the one thing they said you shouldn't do buy led lights with out researching first. Lucky I have no ran into any problem with them yet. But I have HPS lights as a back up just in cause. I bought every thing off of eBay for under $500 besides the the tubawear container which was from WalMart.

the setup has 3 red and blue 2:1 led t8 light fixtures and using general hydroponic performance pack with hydrogaurd and calmag for nutrients. The tubeawear is 10 gallon's with two bubble wall for air. The plant is in a 3 inch plastic mess cup filled with quater clay pellets and three quarters coco coir.

I transplanted 5 from soil to this hydro when they where a week old and 4 died in days this one was looking like it was going to but I left it and happy I did. It has been been two weeks now that I have switched it into the hydro and is doing amazing.

with this all being said I would like to know should I put in a HPS light for the bud stage or could I use the red and blue 2:1 led lights?

Its really too hard to say without knowing what the LED or HPS is.
    Written Articles:
    Light Metric Systems
    Using Light Efficiently
    The Light Cycle Debate
    Environment Conditions
    Grow Light Technologies
    How To Compare Grow Lights
    To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
    Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X