Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

killing mites during flower? are the buds going to be usable????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! killing mites during flower? are the buds going to be usable????

ok so I think my plants got spider mites from buying clones from a friend .
    I used a spray on my clones, I think I killed them all on my clones... but it already made its way to my flowering plants.
    Is it possible to kill the mites on my flowering plants and still smoke the buds after harvest, curing, and drying, and storing in mason jars ???

i used take down, before which is canola oil and pyrethrim.....i had a bad mite out break in flower were i had webs.....i used a lint roller then used Take Down Garden Spray......some people use Mighty Wash but that never wroked for me.....Take Down is organic and can be used on fruits and veggies.....BUT i also used it like 3 weeks before harvest!! Also i never had mites for years, never even knew what one looked like, then i broke my rule and bought clones from a friend......have been battling them ever since and that was last year....once you have them, its really hard to get rid of them it becomes more about control

Comment

• stacylperry
      stacylperry commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for responding I sprayed the heck out of my plants last night before they went to sleep.
      I'm definitely gonna get some TAKE DOWN or the Mighty Wash if I can find it.
      I already tried a few lady bugs, but they died crawling on the pest strips...
      seriously me too (about where the mites came from) Id never had ANY problems before.
      were you able to get anything usable off buds? or any smokable flowers out of your harvest?
      or will I lose my garden ? and it sounds like I have an uphill battle fighting these stupid mites...

Hey Stacylperry I hope you get your bug problems fixed, have you got any pictures of your plant? That helps a lot.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• stacylperry
      stacylperry commented
      Editing a comment
      i'll grab some pictures

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X