Possible Hermaphrodite??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Possible Hermaphrodite??

Wondering if my Amnesia Haze autoflower might be a hermaphrodite, has nice trich's, a few amber, but very leafy and has little pods in all the flowers, should I harvest or is it a lost cause??? She is in the 9th week of flowering. Please anyone with experience chime in!! Thanks!

Not an expert here but looks more like just swollen calyces to me. Do they all have pistils coming out like in the first pic? If so, I believe you're in the clear. Someone will be along soon, I'm sure, to tell you for sure.
    My first grow

Comment

• magicman
      magicman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, yes most have pistils coming out, some of them dried out and turned brown (the little sacs) Will wait and see if an experienced grower can help out before making a decision!!!

All's good from my view. A little airy in the bud. I've had that experience with autos sometimes. Not as dense as you might hope... But fine none the less.
    What is your light source?

Comment

• magicman
      magicman commented
      Editing a comment
      Started in the tent with a 400 watt MH but as the weather here warmed up put her outside since I already had 2 other plants which were non autoflower. Nope they are not very dense, thick but airy. Appreciate the comment.

Howdy magicman, the photos posted do not look like they are going 'hermie' to me. In fact, they look very good to me! From my past experiences, they will 'fatten' up as they mature, mine have always started out looking lite, but fatten up as they grow.
    Good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

My Lemon Haze looks very similar on one plant it's the different pheno version of the same plant if that makes sense to you all four of my lemons look different. Beautiful plant should be fine. Welcome to the party.

Comment

Ok thanks for the input everyone, this is my second grow, did 3 AK-48 fems last year and doing this one as well as the Northern Lights and Strawberry Cough, just have never seen a bud like this. Will let it go a few more days since the trich's are cloudy with a few going amber, like my cerebral high, not the couch lock!

Comment

Looks like a bud that's still way to early to harvest even if you do like a racy high instead of couch lock , patience is hard sometimes but well worth it in the final product.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X