emergency help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emergency help needed.

hi guyz right now i have 2 24k gold strain and i have a 240w full spec growlight but its a little while that i got into problems my medium is cocopeat-perlit-vermicompost and here are the problems i only gave them phed-water rapid rooter and 1 time cal-mag and thats all but my plants getting tip burns like nut burn due to the organic nut they have is weird and i didnt gave them anything more and they are so droopy right now my temp is about 25 to 29 and humidity is about 40 up to 55. i didnt over water or under water but i have these problems and i cant to anything i suspected maybe its heat stress becuase they started drooping the last 2 hours of light period now from today they are droopy from the begining of morning but the heat up to 30 should be ok and im really lost and losing my plants what should i really do ?

Pots are too small.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
      Pots are too small.
      really for sure ? then i will go for bigger pots.

Comment

I'm with 69 transplant to bigger pots probably getting root bound. Also 30c is 86f getting a little too hot too
        Currently use 2 gal bubbleponics tank
        Using 150 Watt HPS
        Trying 300 watt LED
        General Hydro Nutes ,reg and organic
        Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

Originally posted by MedMan View Post
          I'm with 69 transplant to bigger pots probably getting root bound. Also 30c is 86f getting a little too hot too
          you mean with changing the pots i will get root bound ? if yes what should i do.

Comment

• MedMan
            MedMan commented
            Editing a comment
            They might be getting root bound now so when you repot check for roots all around the outside of soil . Also if you use the cloth pots the roots prune themselves and get better air circulation to the soil and roots . On the main GWE forum there is a full tutorial on root bound and new pots . Also 86 degrees is a bit hot for indoor grow .

Also what is your light cycle now . And what lights are you using . The red background makes me think LED but could be fluorescent as well . And do you have a fan in your grow area air circulation is good for the plants
          Currently use 2 gal bubbleponics tank
          Using 150 Watt HPS
          Trying 300 watt LED
          General Hydro Nutes ,reg and organic
          Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

hi again as i used medman help and controlled heat and i changed the pot but still my plant are not getting any nutrition and i changed the pot but still they stoped growing and even after the time pased i dont see any sign of growing in new pots and i gave them call-mag too and i want to switch to flowering mode but my plants cannot handle the light and they get droopy if they get more than 12 hour light i attach some pics to show you guyz becuase the lower leafs are drooping and no sign of growth. in this pic you guyz can see the new pots i think i should go in even bigger pots but im not sure and in need help.

Comment

Originally posted by MedMan View Post
              Also what is your light cycle now . And what lights are you using . The red background makes me think LED but could be fluorescent as well . And do you have a fan in your grow area air circulation is good for the plants
              its 240w led

Comment

Rococo its my opinion that anything smaller than 5 gallons for a photo plant is to small ,if you are growing autos then 3 gallons are ok , how far away is your light if you could take a picture without your leds on so we could see the plants in reg light would help alot
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
                  Rococo its my opinion that anything smaller than 5 gallons for a photo plant is to small ,if you are growing autos then 3 gallons are ok , how far away is your light if you could take a picture without your leds on so we could see the plants in reg light would help alot
                  my strain is 24k gold from dna genetics and its not autoflower i think i shoild change the pot too. usually i put my light about 40 to 50 cm from the top leaf and here are the pics you asked i have another pot its white and i put it near my current pot should i change to that ?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hey rococo thanks for the pictures they actually look good ,it does appear that they are stretching alot that means your light is to far away, even though its only 19 inches away , try moving it closer by 1 inch increments for a week at a time. if its not your lights then it could be your pots, the dude asked if you had drainage in your pots that could cause alot of problems as well and yes I would definitely go to that bigger pot if it doesn't have holes in bottom then you can add some with a drill, how is your ph that will cause alot of issues in coco it should be 6. to 6.5 same as hydro, read up on gwe problems

• rococo
                    rococo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes it has holes underneath it so can waer run off i keep my ph about 5.5 up tp 6.5

Definitely try and find at least a 3 gal pot but a 5 would be better. One thing I did notice is your drainage... Is there any holes underneath?? You can find them cheap. I'm not sure about the canvas ones I've never used them. I'll attach a pic of a cheap pot with holes for drainage. Hope this helps.

Comment

Looks to me like your light needs to be closer.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    315lec for everything else
                    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

• TheDude777
                      TheDude777 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ya I noticed that too... They be stretching for some light

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X