Bonsai type canopy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonsai type canopy!!

Hello all, below is a couple of pictures that I am quite chuffed with and I thought I would share. The little lady of subject is a "Sweet Tooth Auto" from the breeder Barneys Farm, ecothrive coco/perlite mix, various nutes, 315w CMH and topped once at the third node then tied down, she has been a treasure so far and I will defo grow her again.......any comments appreciated from you lovely people
    Last edited by Vapo69; 07-28-2017, 12:18 PM.
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Pretty plant, good job.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude

That's some precise training Vapo, even the holes drilled in your pots are perfectly spaced, top job
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Beach_Town_Brit , she has worked out really well, just a few ties here and there and she did the rest really lol, I don't like to self-agrandise at all but she levelled herself out so well I thought I would share, my first ever even canopy

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      I suspect I know what you mean.
      I think we get better at this stuff subliminally. I couldn't say specifically how I'm a better grower than I was 2 years ago (although I mainly 'blame' this forum). Guess it's just hard to not get better at something you do every day.

Nicely done!
    My first grow

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you dude

Looks wonderful!!
    You're a natural Vapo!

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks red, good luck in the fastbuds comp

Awesome job, if only mine looked half as good.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude

What they said!!! AWESOME MANIFOLD!!! I'm saving that picture as a model.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks tat

Hello GWE .....I really hope everybody is well and happy.........this is just a little update coz I happened to have me phone in me pocket while in the tent. They are looking good as far as I can tell, can you see something I can't?....then please let me know.......all replies/comments are welcome and appreciated, thank you
    Last edited by Vapo69; 08-08-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      Trying to catch up a bit, great canopy with a ton of bud sites, should be fine yields.

Mmmm...looking goood.👍
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Calikid

Hi all, just an update on the sweet tooth I have............it's working fine and I love ice cream lol......only joking this sweet tooth auto is of the Barneys Farm variety and its the 3rd week of flower(see NebulaHaze tutorial, thanks nebula)so it's lollipop time again........I mainly took fans and I tightened the ties to splay her out some and let the fresh air get in there good she is really coming along well and I'm looking forward to her putting on some weight, all comments appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by Vapo69; 08-13-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!! She's stunning, Vapo!!!!!!!

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you alltatup, she is coming along well, as long as I don't make any mistakes(fingers crossed)she should do well

That canopy is the cats pajamas. Great work! Subbed in, better late than never.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      Hey Buckwold, I feel you, if I wasn't in California I'd be looking at tickets.
      My brother and his family just moved back after a decade+ over here.
      Alas the UK's immigration policy is even worse than the US's.

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably to make sure too many of us don't get in and I don't blame them in the least lol.

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if you do ever make it over.......make sure you let me know dude, I will have a big joint with your name on it dude

Evening all.........couple pics of the little miss sweet tooth auto I have staying in my tent at the moment.........she has a week to go until breeder recommended time, but I might let her go a week longer.....or 2.......funny thing is, since I got my 315w CMH....the last three plants have hit breeder recommended time no probs...........I fucking love my light

Comment

Looking great!
      Current grow:
      Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks AgB3

This will be the last post for the sweet tooth auto...........she comes down on Saturday.....i put in a few more ties to sprawl her out a bit more.......... thank you to all who looked in

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi stevenics all I did was top her at the third node and then just added ties where needed dude, and thank you

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful plant! Hopefully it smokes as well as it looked I love the Sweet Tooth strain.

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        She turned out great Vapo congrats and great job!

Morning 69 great job, pretty plant. Sure looks good to me. Good Luck with your dry an cure.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks DAAS

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X