NL Auto at 57 days...hermie???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NL Auto at 57 days...hermie???

Both of these plants are at 57 days old from breaking soil. As you can see, one of them is a little taller while the other is smaller and bushier. Both of them look to be producing Good Buds but one of them has little sacs underneath the leaves on the stem. Is this one a hermie? If so, do I juse let it continue? Should I pluck those sacks now, when I harvest, or not at all? Also, how will this affect quality and effect of the final product?

If you are talking about the things in the 2nd picture. Those are swollen calyx I'm pretty sure. Nothing to worry about. Unless there are actual seeds inside of them. Take one off and open it up and see if a seed is forming in it.

Comment

Yes, 2nd picture is what I'm referring to. One plant has them and the other doesnt. Any reason why the swelling would happen on one and not the other? I did pluck a few off and there didn't seem to be anything hard like a seed to be found....

Comment

That is where seeds form but they have to be pollinated. As far as one having them and the other not I would say if you look real good at the base of the others they are probably there just not as enlarged and defined.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X