Drying my weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drying my weed

Ok so here's another question. I have 2 plants growing 1 will be done before the other should be about 10 days. So I wanted to dry my plant in the tent will this be ok with the light on 12 hrs a day.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Na no light degrades everything.

Comment

Like redbeard says, light will kill the THC. You want a cool dark space with some constant airflow but not a fan directly on the buds.
      We dry in our downstairs restroom, no windows, stone floor keep it cool.
      Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with everything you said. After the harvest, light is no friend of THC. I even store my weed in black jars.

Thanks guys all I needed to know I am going to go get a new carbon filter I have an exhaust fan I am not using and I'll tent them into my closet with a fan exhausting the air out of the tent. Thanks again

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Remember, you want to move the air in the drying area, to keep mold from settling on them. You don't want to blow air on the buds. That will dry them too fast. My $.02.

Yea I will have a fan in there moving air all ways

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X