Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro grow - Amnesia Haze from RQS (1 plant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro grow - Amnesia Haze from RQS (1 plant)

Seed: 1x Amnesia Haze Feminized from Royal Queen Seeds
    Growbox: 40x40x80 with mylar
    Lights: 4x CFL Philips Tornado 32W E27 socket
    Medium: 14 liters pot (about ~ 3,7 gallons)
    Soil: Plagron Growmix
    Fertilizers: Hesi soil set
    Ventilation: 1x 120mm PC in fan, 1x 120mm PC out fan

Hi there
    I would like to show you guys my Amnesia Haze plant for your suggestion what I should and what I shouldn't do with her
    First day of life: 17th of July 2017. Im planning on strong LST training.

I took pics daily from 1st day of life to current state (1-9 days)
    By the way, nice to meet you :-)

Looking nice and healthy so far! No suggestions for training, I have no real experience with it myself. I'm sure the others will be coming along soon with all kindsa helpful advice. Good luck!
    My first grow

Comment

Hi Vierna and welcome to the forum! I have been reading up on micro grows and I'm very interested in the topic. I have four plants that I needed to keep short, so I topped them and switched them to flower after 3 weeks. (I waited to switch to 12/12 until I saw that they had no problem with the topping procedure.)

Your girl looks like she's growing vigorously, so if that's the case, she's a good candidate for what you plan. Why are you planning a micro grow, by the way?
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hi, thanks I made a micro grow because I have limited possibilities and space to make something bigger for this moment, and since I'm addicted to growing cannabis I need to care for at least 1 plant ^^

Comment

Little update

I think everything is okay with her, today I gave her ~3ml/1l of water TNTComplex + Super Vit at every watering.
          LST made at day 13.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Vierna she looks AWESOME!!!!!

Update
          Day 27

Plant is growing quite vigorously, last days I gave her 5ml of TNT Complex (100% dose) with Power Zyme with reguraly 1 drop of Super vit per 4,5l liters of water.
          I'm planning on switching her to 12/12 at day 29 (full 4 weeks), should I give her one extra vegweek? I'm not sure but she just showed her sex already I think.
          Last edited by Vierna; 08-12-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            She's lovely, Vierna; if you see some pre-flower pistils emerging, switch her!

• allmyown
            allmyown commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with alltatup, looking beautiful vierna. i will be following your grow , very interested in how it go ,trying another micro grow myself .

33 days of life, 6 days of 12/12
          She is really fast and I am really scared of moment when she'll start stretching lol
          Started to giving her Hesi Boost (NPK 0-1-1) for inducing flowers, with PowerZyme 1-2 times a week, Super Vit at every watering.

Have a nice weekend

Comment

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            Luscious!

• Agentbuckwold3
            Agentbuckwold3 commented
            Editing a comment
            She looks happy and healthy! Great job!

Looking great Vierna, I have a couple of Amnesia Haze by RQS seeds that I plan to use in my next grow, glad to to be along for the ride.

Comment

watching your micro grow vierna is very encouraging , loving it !

Comment

Thank you all for such a good words . I do my best..
              I cut the bottom leaves and she's gonna get second dose of Hesi Boost today, imo amazing flower booster, Im 7-8 days after 12/12 and I can see pistils on every node already. Nice

Comment

Day 40 / 13 day of 12/12

Yesterday she got first dose of Bloom Complex (60% dose). Stretched a lot during this week. I burned 2 times left node (on picture), because it's stretching amazingly and I missed the right moment . But it looks OK. Have a nice weekend ^^

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like the picture of the huge amber trichome with whiskers! ;-}

Nice! I'm subscribed I just bought a night stand from goodwill today tht I will be turning into a one plant grow really interested to see how yours comes along

Comment

Looking really good vierna im following you and hoping for a great micro grow as well !

Comment

Update
                    52 days of life, 25 days on 12/12

She's not that bad under just CFLs - she got full dosage of Bloom Complex, HesiBoost & PowerZyme once a week, with SuperVit every watering
                    Buds starting to form

She stretched amazingly, nearly all branches are taller than main top, so I screwed up an LST just a little bit, but still like her ^^

Comment

• tvbfe
                      tvbfe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looking good Vierna !

Morning Vierna looks like you did fine to me, pretty plant.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    315lec for everything else
                    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X