Bubble hash to RSO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubble hash to RSO

Hi all, have some bubble hash that is killing my lungs, what if I diluted with everclear and boiled it down, would that be Rick Simpson oil?

After I harvest my first plants, I plan on making dry ice hash with all the trim and at least half of the flower. Then I will try to turn a portion of the hash into RSO, not sure if I will add Everclear or just slowly raise the heat after decarb and try to melt it.

Comment

• Dagmar
      Dagmar commented
      Editing a comment
      I've made RSO a few times with both bud and/or trim and I've made bubble hash a few times with both bud and/or trim. I'm not sure if what you're making with hash would even be called RSO but even if it was, what's the point of the extra step?

• GreenDragonRon
      GreenDragonRon commented
      Editing a comment
      Dagmar, the reason I'm planning to turn my dry ice hash to RSO is that I'd like an edible concentrate. I'm not planning on making RSO the traditional way because I don't want use that much solvent and I think it'll be a better product.

Pan, I didn't care very much for straight bubble hash either so I just broke it up and sprinkled it over bud in joints or bowls. It's much easier on the lungs, I think.
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X