Purple leaves during first leaves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellz View Post
    Looks like Nitrogen deficiency. Could be a pH lockout issue. Here is more on the deficiency: http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen...iency-cannabis
    Here is the soil nutrient pH level chart:
    Click image for larger version Name:	soil-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg Views:	1 Size:	218.8 KB ID:	127142
    You basically need to have your pH between 5.5 and 7.5+ to avoid a lockout with Nitrogen. If your pH is 5.4 for example, the Nitrogen won't be absorbed.
    i use a 5 ml of this in a half a cup and i do one full cup so 10ml/cup once every 3 waterings usually 3-4 days between watering

Comment

• ellz
      ellz commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to be critical, but the nutrients and the lighting you have is all wrong and I think that is what is causing the extremely slow growth. You are using incandescent lights (which is a big no-no when growing cannabis) and a very minimal amount of nutrients, both of which combined has led to the plant growing the way it has. You may need to re-evaluate your whole setup and start over. Just my take on it. Cannabis can grow in the most basic conditions outdoors and even indoors but it will likely not produce a result that you want. Just my thoughts on it.

• Yourhero
      Yourhero commented
      Editing a comment
      that was a hard thing scrapping my plant like that

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X