Incredible Bulk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Bulk

Heard good things about this lass so thought Id run with some other new strains as a bit of fun....advice has been to be on top of her from the word go and as I`ve had 3/3 come up I need to keep an eye on these lasses

I'm in. Auto?
    SSD

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      No...a 12/12 though the auto is a great strain by all accounts

Got a couple of seeds as freebies from gonzaseeds, will be watching ya buddy!!! And taking notes!
    x2 LED viperspectra 1200w, x3 LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier, 4.5'x8' SCROG
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-dirty-journal
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg...K1hpw7oyWWf1TQ

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Your fortunate...5 seeds set me back near 50 notes...Do like freebie`s though...Ice Breaker and Honeysuckle both were

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah my freebies were free once I spent $70!😂

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah...about the same over here

Six days growth and topped

Comment

A tad excited by this grow plus first time ever I`ve tried air pots....and from Scotland no less, re-cycled milk containers.....bigger than smart bags for same quantity.................

Comment

Fed a couple of the lasses today with an organic nutes laden compost tea...house stinking like a farm at the moment

Comment

A lass from the veg tent out for a trim and a feed and that is one guilty looking penguin if you ask me

Comment

Wish I could ever get seedlings to go that strong so early, lol. I can clone like a mad man but the damned seedlings are just hard with my big goofy hands, lol.

Looks great Rich, definitely watching
            I'm an old man with dementia, there are times I don't recognize myself in the mirror, why the hell are you taking advise from me?!

The Ganja Ged Thread Mischief, Mayhem, Dementia, what more could one want?

Until you can explain to me why a person in America should ever be subject to imprisonment when they have injured no other person, stolen nothing, and damaged nothing, any argument you have against changing current drug laws is moot..

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              I know what you mean about goofy hands...reason I use those metal tent pegs is cos the plastic wire others use are just too fiddly for me, does my nut in....my grows end up looking like The Borg have started to assimilate

A lass from the veg tent having a trim and drink

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X