First grow and LST/SCROG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First grow and LST/SCROG

So I ordered some seeds. I don't have anything to grow in yet because I'm waiting to see if the seeds will actually make it but if they do I plan on having a stealthy grow out of roughly 23"W x 18"D x 43"T (stacked totes)( im poorish, keepin it cheap). I've been researching how I want to grow it for the lowest height but a high yeild. So my question is. Would using the bending technique in the pic but also scrog (without topping) be a crazy idea. I just dont want to top being a first grow. Any info on either methods is appreciated and any other helpful advice on my first and stealthy grow is also.

Be safe peoples.

First-time grower here. I topped one of my 5 plants (twice) and now wish I had done more of them. The one I topped is short and bushy, the others are all tall to the point where I'm going t have to start tying them down to keep them out of sight. I used the "bend and snap" technique rather than cutting and it couldn't have been easier. If you want to maximize your yield with scrog I think you'd be crazy not to top them at least a time or two.

My newbie 2¢.
    My first grow

Comment

Check out the manifolding articles in this website it's not hard step by step directions with pictures wonderful results.

Comment

Top her 3 times at the third nodes and supercrop her like today is your last day in this world (see tutorials on gwe or videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg...K1hpw7oyWWf1TQ) then let her rip! Veg under the scrog if possible that'll give you more time to place the branches efficiently. Flip when the net is 80% full or more depending on stretch ability of the strain. Cheers!
        lastly if height is a real issue then grow autos maybe? Faster turn around.
        x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X