I need to get hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to get hi

So i am out and my guy is out I need help can I smoke or vape fan leaves that have trichomes on them they are dry now I took them off about 2 weeks ago.
    Weed weed every where but not a gram to smoke.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Ya man u can smoke leaves as a last resort lol ur way better off makeing oil tho ur high will be way better and then what I do after I make my oil I add 30ml of vape juice so the oil can be smoked thro a vape. Works awesome

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      What do u mean by vape juice I use to vape when I was a smoker It would be awesome if I could walk around puffin on that again total stealth

This is how I made my oil and it's killer stuff

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate I am going to do this with all my cabb I use to smoke this back when I was living in New Zealand 15 yrs ago. we would use hot knives and a needle. I never knew how it was made. My wife is going to kill me lol

If u have a slow cooker fill it with water turn on high and put the canabis liquid in a bowl and set it over the slow cooker and cook it for about 6hours that's an easy way as well both works perfect

Comment

Comment

This is the vape juice I used last time but it doesn't matter the flavor or company as long as it's ment to go into vape cigs then it's just fine

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Something I like to do when I make my oil is put all the (FROZEN) stems leaves ect... inside a blender and pour the (very cold) ever clear into the blender and u will want 1.4liter/40oz. Then blend till mixed right up then use a pillow case and put the mixture in that and squeeze till nothing is left then if u have more plant matter just use the same ever clear/mixture and repeat then just cook down for about 6-7hours on high or till u see ur oil/liquid getting thick then u can add the vape juice and keep the bowl hot when mixing and scrapeing the oil out. Because warm/hot oil moved easyier

Comment

Ur very welcome anytime everytime I make it this way everyone raves about it lol the nice thing as well if u want it weaker or stronger u have controll over it because then u just add more or less vape juice. For 2 plants (not including bud) I add 30ml of vape and it's perfect lol just my tollerance tho lol I hope ya have fun it's very easy and why throw away ur main stems/leaves

Comment

• abadtrip
                abadtrip commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet thanks I am going to be vapein everywhere hehe does it smell on the exhale

Lifetime supply of vape juice basešŸ¤£. $12 or so at Amazon. You can add flavors yourself. I water mine down some, the water vapor cuts any harshness.
              Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
              5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
              If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

i feel your pain man, im in the same situation, all those branches and leaves that i been saving for bho now im vaping them, just chop everything so it fits the chamber and load it up, let it on and wait a few minutes till its real hot and vape consistently till its dark dark brown, every three days i get enough amber honey reclaim to make a bad ass tobacco cigarette

Comment

The vape is barely noticeable especialy if u add flavors like mine only smells like grape smoke lol

Comment

U won't believe this or u will I had 3 little under developed buds or budlets if u like they were 6 weeks old but they were Simi dry I smoked them I have a buzz no shit a real buzz I am a half a week smoker so I can't believe how high I feel right now ohhh she is going to be awsome

Comment

Also I woke up this morning to a small leak in my hydro system my light does not come on for another 20 min I can't wait to see what a small leak looks like after 12 hrs because I didn't have time before lights out to fix it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X