Too much light?..dammit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much light?..dammit.

Yesterday my sis helped with my three week in flower defol. She became ill,long story short by the time I got home I forgot the tent was open and the grow room light was on, yeah you can see where this is going. What do ya'll think I can expect from a 24 hour blast of light on the girls?.....Tika..... Green.... talk to me.

I had a timer break on me last year my plants in flower got 24 hours of light I resumed regular light schedule had no physical problems tht I could see u might get a couple seeds

Comment

Hey primo, When I switched timers, didn't know the new one was broken and the same thing happened to me. I just let it cycle with the light on back to my scheduled dark time and put them back on schedule . It is the dark phase that is important, I was good and you should be to.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I had a similar issue like the others cheap timer was my issue light stayed on for 3 days shut them off 12 hours back on 12 no effect for me I guess I got lucky. I believe you'll be okay.

Comment

Sammy,Bud,Furley, Thanks for your input,makes me feel a little better about being such a big ol dumbass.

Comment

• IanHale
            IanHale commented
            Editing a comment
            I was re-syncing my timers after a power outage. Forgot to set them back to timer mode. 72+ hours of light. I'm thankful it was during veg week two and not where you're at.

Hey Primo- been there! Now I turn off my surge protectors at dark time.
          The worst- maybe some seeds. I wouldn't worry about it . One thing for sure- it won't happen again right!
          hope your sis feels better and give yourself a break
          how do the plants look?
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• PRIMO
            PRIMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Tika, thanks for the input. I've separated seed from weed for many many years so I'm good there. The plants are looking a little wimpy right now, I'll post some pics when they cheer up a little.Thanks to airport security she did not take any home with her,but i have assured my sis there is way more than enough appetite/mood enhancing/pain reliever to see her through. It's legal where she lives, so if I can remember to not put a return add. on the care pkgs. we'll be good.

They'll be fine bro , they're tough ladies!
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• PRIMO
            PRIMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks dude, you're right its hard to hurt a weed

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X