seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeds

are the 3 seedbanks mentioned here,the only ones that are safe to use?(usa)

All the good stuff comes from the UK!

Comment

I got mine from I love growing marijuana they were fast. And guaranteed.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

My orders from Amsterdam take about 7 days to reach my door

Comment

+1 for Nirvana
          My first grow

Comment

Morning DKN, you must live close to Amsterdam? Do you ? Mine takes 3 or 4 weeks with me tracking them everyday. I live in the Southern part of the USA.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              I get mine in 7 to 9 days from Amsterdam to new England

• IanHale
              IanHale commented
              Editing a comment
              10-14 days to Southern US from Seedsman.com has been my experience on two orders

hey D.A.A.S.69 I live in the south too,what companies are you using? this is my first go round.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey gmac Im in the dirty south too. I love Seedsman. Very reliable and professional. Great prices and clearly labelled freebies. You can pick if u want regular, feminised, or auto seeds

• gmac
              gmac commented
              Editing a comment
              how reliable are the u s seedbanks?

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't bought in the US yet; everyone is raving about Southern Oregon Seeds, and it would be so much easier and faster to buy in the US, but I won't buy if I can't use my credit card (for security purposes).

I have used Bonza ,Nirvana,Seedsman,they all took 3 to 4 weeks using a credit card. Now I use Souther Oregon Seeds which doesn't take credit cards but money orders and get them less than a week and that's who I am staying with ,they are very nice people who really appreciate your business and want to keep it .
            Cfls for a week or two
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              I gave South or seeds a call because I was not sure what I wanted and there website doesn't have a filter they were extremely helpful and fast I am going with them for my next seed order

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I would like to try them but they don't do credit cards.

Hey Abadtrip how do you get yours so quick from Amsterdam to New England. Why does it take mine so damn long to get to Mississippi at least 2 extra weeks. I can ride a mule from Mississippi to New England in less than 2 weeks .Our mailman must be lost is all i can figure.
            Cfls for a week or two
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• Aloner
              Aloner commented
              Editing a comment
              The problem is with budget cuts there aren't enough USPS mules to go around!

• gmac
              gmac commented
              Editing a comment
              thanx for the info guy's i've checked a few so far. i noticed at sou oreg they had a few amsterdam shops like barneys,how does that work? never mind on the last question it just dawned on me what they do, they stock it.duh

hey guys what is a good seed for a first grow?indoor stealth.i wanted to do a sativa but it looks like that want work.i'm also thinking of making it a hydro.all rec.'s are appreciated

Comment

• PRIMO
              PRIMO commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not a hydro guy, but no matter which way you swing you cant go to far wrong with a white widow, easy to grow, forgiving to boo-boos, and bomb assed smoke

• gmac
              gmac commented
              Editing a comment
              hey ali, did u build your boxes or can they be bought?and as far as the other stuff u need can it be picked up locally , i live close to HD, LOWES, AND WALM, i know i will have to get the tent online if i go that way.i have'nt found anyone that has Led gro lites locally though.also what kind of jump in electric did u see?is there a way to do this without venting to the outside?do u have pics of your gro boxes?

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              gmac I purchased my boxes with all the components. One's a super closet and the other's a BCNL roommate.

I have used I.L.G.M. and Seedsman with no issues. As far as being safe? They would not stay in business long if they were not safe to use. I always send cash and cross my fingers, never had a problem.And if delivery time is an issue order them two weeks ago.
            Last edited by PRIMO; 07-20-2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Hello GMAC, please give Southern Oregon Seeds, a look. They are in the U.S. and ship to the U.S.... Please use the words/ terms as " souvenir seeds " and you will have no problems. They are in the U.S. and ship to anywhere in the U.S... Very fast service. You WONT be sorry.

Comment

• gmac
                gmac commented
                Editing a comment
                yea i took a quick look at them,and will look again before i pull the trigger. any other U S sites u like?

I've had spotty luck with CropKing but their delivery times got longer and longer. Southern Oregon gets my business until they go bad. Good luck to you.

Comment

Hey gmac, if your looking for a plant that doesn't have any smell Nirvanas Northern Lights auto that I just harvested, I never smelled anything period until the last couple of weeks. Then she started to smell like an Amazonian wild woman.
                Cfls for a week or two
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• gmac
                  gmac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that would help no doubt.i don't have a way to vent without cutting a hole in an outside wall,really not looking to do that.i have a closet i could make work or use a tent.not sure which would be better. a tent seems like overkill for 1 plant but u gotta do what u gotta do.

• gmac
                  gmac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  those are some nice pics,are they Nirvanas?hey D A after medicating hows that golf game?haha. what am i lookin at in the pics where it looks like its sittin on a clock or a scale.

I've used True North Seed Bank in Canada for the 2 batches of seeds I got-- there site is pretty good gives alot of info on each strain. I'm a little paranoid about state to state ordering-If I understand correctly since it is still against Fed law then shipping state to state is a fed offense-- from outside the states its not against the law but still considered contraband so if checked by customs they just confiscate(read:keep for themselves)and send your package on with a letter stating they have been confiscated. There was just a bust a few weeks ago not too far from here where the mailman was accompanied by the State Patrol and a DEA agent-- all for about 35 seeds-- I'd rather get a letter from customs!!
                They also take credit cards and from order to door has been less than a week- ordered on saturday or sunday and had them in hand by the following weekend
                Last edited by facs_grow; 07-20-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• gmac
                  gmac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanx for the info, i took a look at T N and got a little frustrated,everything i looked at was out of stock haha, but that might be the case at all of them, i am new to this.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X