CBD Chronic Strain from Seedsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD Chronic Strain from Seedsman

I have 8 strains growing nicely now. They are all in ripening or flush right now. However, my CBD Chronic is not near as frosty with trichomes as my Harlequin, Girls Scout Cookies, White Widow, etc. In fact, the trichomes on this CBD Chronic plant are very sparse on the leaves coming out from the bud. It does have a lot of long, white pistals and long green leaves coming out of the buds. I have no experience growing a high CBD strain so I am trying to find out if this is what to expect? The plant just started it's ripening week before going into flush. Other than the trichomes, the plant looks nice and healthy as far as I can tell. My Harlequin looks pretty good as far as the trichome density goes.

I plan to make a healing salve for my in-laws arthritis with some of these plants.

Hello KK1 So your not gonna smoke any and just make salve ? I don't know if this is what your asking but the plant in the picture has got a way to go before she's ripe. Hope this helps some.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Almost looks re vegged by them leaves

Comment

You might be right Stebo.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks DAAS69 and Stebo. I just harvested the CBD Chronic and the buds are good sized but very airy. I will likely only make salve with this one. I have a very nice Harlequin that is mostly for salve but may try smoking the Harlequin too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X