No announcement yet.

"Blue wizard" first dwc grow journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roots are thriveing shes still growing slow but im now thinking that is just her personality but i dont mind it being that just means once she pushs buds they will grow fat and potent as long as i set her up right to get to her potential one question when can i remove the top fed tubes and water pump for the bubbleponics i heard when the roots hit the water not sure how much they mean in the water tho
    Attached Files
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also my new growthtips the leaf has been bit or riped i need some opinions on what it could be i dont see bugs anywhere be it looks like the new small leaft had its tip bit right off

Ok took out my top feed drip system today started her on a calimagic supliment yesterday i suspect my water it a little to hard dont feel like buying meters so i got some calimagic and purified water and gonna use that and see what happens should let me know my problem also building a swamp cooler and im going to convert it into a reservoir chiller should hold my water around 68° let you know how it goes

Comment

Alright topped her 2 colas again shes takeing awhile to grow new growth tipsbetween fan leaves but its ok they should grow in faster now once they get about 5 to 6 inchs tall ill send her to flower i just can go over 36 inchs or i need to find a way to get a shorter reservoir so i can utlize my 5 ft tent shes 7 inchs tall now so i figgur start flowering at 14 maybe 15 and final height should be 30 maybe a little more hopefully not to much more i figgur another 2 weeks till i flower exciteing as hell being able to control everything in her environment cant wait to pull a massive ammount of bud hopefully she is sopposed have thick semi dence buds but i couldnt find a good grow journal anywhere about the blue wizard so im makeing one for people to be able to find im thinking of growing 2 plants for now one only need one to fill personal but the other im going to make as my undocumented grow journal which i will just grow off the wall buds i cant find anything on so the world will know and have atleast one reference lmao almost outta bud from my last outdoor harvest sad days imma miss it that is the last of my platnium kush but im high af and rambleing on check out the HD pictures of some magical spell that is a wonderful sweet fruity aroma in the air not strong at all but didnt think shed push that out yet lmao

Comment

Toped her on the 28th so should be 5 days after topping i modified the refletor for my cool to to help spread light better than the original side reflectors just hung the reflector i cut in half lol i hop it spreads light better her new colas seem to be doing great growing now. And a picture of a GB or gravity bong the way the world should smoke lmao

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Graff420 Is that an opaque tube you have feeding into your tub? That may be the problem. I can't see clearly if it feeds into the tub. Another possibility would be to buy another tub, make sure it's completely light proof, and move her into that. Let me know if I'm seeing things with that whitish tube on the right hand side.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170804_190041.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	122332Click image for larger version

Name:	20170804_190041.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	122333 Ok so its 7 days after topping the 2 colas on 7/28/17 its shes doing great showing great recovery time i figgur 3 more weeks ill switch her into her 12/12 schedule and she how she flowers here some pic of her today
        Attached Files

Comment

10 days after topping and i found out my gf tried adding water after i did my res change and somehow it was full of algae and turbed the roots black shes all better now no bug bites anymore and her colas are growing great im keeping her at 8 inchs for the past week now she responds great to LST always turning her tips back to the light after 3 to 4 hours for all the fucc ups iv put her through shes an extreamly hardy plant still thriveing even tho i keep makeing mistakes but here some pics for anyone wishing to see her

Comment

Nice manifold. 👍
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

Vermifire in 5 gal root pouch
            Kind LEDs
            4" can fan

"There are only two tragedies in life:
            One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."-Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks i cliped her early but her manifold thinkened up great

Ok so i got the ice probe chiller and installed it yesterday and found out if you get yourself one insulate it or the chiller wont do its job properly i didnt have it insulated last night and it was a comfortable 73° in side the tent with a water temp of 71° i insulated and turned off my window ac and its now 79° to 81° inside the tent with water temps holding at 70.5° down to 67° so apparently the iceprobe chiller is useless with out insulation but with it the damn thing rocks but hooe you enjoy thw pic ill send her flowering in 14 days gonna give her time to get great growth befor i flower her

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              AWESOME setup!!

Ok finally got water temps under control and now iv got roots beraking out the net pot and hitting the water 3 inchs or more away inless than 24 hours lol shes doing great grew a good inch up on the 2 top colas and a inch out on the bottom ones but ill update in another few days to keep this gorgeous blue girl thriveing thanks to everybody who has helped me get this far in this DWC adventure especially to alltatup who keeps getting hounded and annoyed by my questions but anyways forreal thanks atu and hopefully we can get this girl to flowering soon befor i destroy her to much more

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              You are so welcome. My pleasure. I've been there and done that, and still learning so much. Once we get the problems ironed out, and we watch them start to grow like your girl is now, it's such a huge relief!! I have to rig up one of those peltier coolers for my small grow box; the plants have grown well, but I haven't liked the way the roots look...

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea the chiller works but it doesent cool my water lol i add ice intill it gets to 66 and the chiller will hold it in the 66° to 68° range for 2 days so far i think ill have to add ice tomorrow to lower it back down again but its litterally like 1 cup of ice to lower it right so im fine with that lol so id say it works but its deffinatly not a cooler it wouldnt cool the water when i did res change and left one gallon in the bottom for an hour to see if it would actually cool water but it stayed the same so i just finished res change and added ice to the level i needed it to be and now its still at 68.7 so imma add ice around 70°

• Daskahn
              Daskahn commented
              Editing a comment
              From these pictures I'd say you had root rot... this is what it looked like when I started having issues (I changed the water and replaced with cold phd water and it cleared up

Just more pics because lol i love her 2 tallest colas they are reaching for the sky the rest are reaching out lmao

Comment

Shes already grown another inch today almost 9 inchs which is a relief sence shes rounding 59 days old now im hopeing another 10 days i can flower her waiting intill she 14 in tho befor the 12/12 switch so i can get around hopefully 14 inchs of colas covered in bud and round her out at 28 in by the end hopefully

Comment

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                Soposed to be and indica dom so hopfully she dont get to 3 ft at 36 inchs itll be 4 to 5 inchs to close to the 400w hps i got a 5 ft tent with a 12 inch tall res and a 14 inch gap imma need to keep from the light to the canopy that leaves me 34 inch in total that i have of room in the tent thats why im trying to put together a smaller reservior for the next grow

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I looked up the strain; she prolly only get that tall if grown outside.

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup i think i have a serious bug problem smh i dont see how tho this shit is pissing me off :/ only reason i know is a little helper moved himself in and seems to be content staying been in there about 4 hours now
                Last edited by Graff420; 08-14-2017, 12:02 AM.

Ok i see one leaf that i think is discolored eather that or i got baked and the spots are just in my eyes only me and the baby so can somebody tell me if i need to do something or if im just seeing shit
              Last edited by Graff420; 08-14-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm totally confused, Graff: are you referring to the lady bug or some other bug you saw??????? Don't expect all leaves to be perfect; the plant looks great.

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                Im just refering to the discoloration in this leaf pic the bugs i was just stateing that apparently i have a bug problem sence the ladybug decided to move in on its own i figgur its because it found food lol seen it about 5 mins ago so its sticking around seen i should use cotton to water it so i dipped a cotton swab in water and set it by the base of the plant but it looks like the leaf is turning pink to me i know thats wrong but just trying to see what color the edges are turning and what might be wrong this is my only hobby im got no life so i sit and reasearch way to much and freak myself out by gf is working triple shift so im stuck here trying to play guess that color with my baby lmao imma post better pics here of the leaf

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                You do have a discoloration I'd say nute lock out or a nute deficiency, changing your water would probably solve this also what's your ratio per gallon of nutes your using? Also I'd try to get your in room temp down to the 80s at highest yes some strains can take 90s but not all

Little guy moved in and been in there about 4 hours now but i sont get why hes here i dont see bugs anywhere but im assumeing they are there somewhere not showing themselves to me

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                You DO know the ladybug is your ally, right? She will eat the other little bastards in there. Throw out the welcome mat for her!!!!!

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                FYI that isn't a lady bug... that is a Asian lady beetle they are aggressive towards ladybugs and often kill em they are also bigger and bleed colors(they arnt unicolored like lady bugs) not really sure if they are any different in reference to your plant

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did not know that lmao

She at 10 1/2 inchs rt now i exspect her to hit 11 by tonight and once she hits between 13 and 16 inchs imma start her flowering schedule just wondering tho do i flush her befor the switch or is that just befor harvest that i flush? Heres some pics of the gorgeous girl shes doing great at the roots now too you can see all the new white growth its sprouting roots out the net pot anywhere roots werw not already at

Comment

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                It was the hydro gaurd that sent my roots on their growth spurt i tried the sm-90 in the res didnt seem to change anything except for the brown stuff slowed down its growth but it wasent stoping it i think the SM-90 killed off a good bit of the population of whatever type of bacteria it is and after 4 days i added 10ml of hydro gaurd and now the roots have blown up makeing new shoots going off in every direction not sure how many people are in florida on here but i know here in FL the leaf hoppers dont only suck the sap out if your leaves but they acutally eat tiny parts of the leaves themselves and the molds,bacteria,and fungal matter here are resistant af because it is always set in stone that itll be atleast 75%RH outside all the way up to 95% to 100% RH for 5 to 6 hours after it rains so me and this brown stuff growing are going to war been researching it sence iv seen it about 5 weeks ago. Iv been thinking of purchaseing this root protector sht to see how well that works just seems skechy tho sence i just bought a magical butter machine off amazon and it never got sent to me but the sender is claiming i recived it when the ups people say the sender voided the package and had it returned to them so idrk but what you think think this stuff would be worth it https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.c...lant-protector

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Graff, Who knows if it will work better than Hydroguard or SM-90? I had SM-90 in the reservoir when I got, overnight, a terrible attack of slime. I have shelled out money for so many products now, including those two, Great White, Voodoo Juice, etc.

I think that if you keep cleaning it off and using Hydroguard, and your leaves keep looking the way they look, you are ok. This is why I just shelled out another 274 for another chiller. In my environment, growing DWC, I have to have chillers for my reservoirs. Since I put the chiller with my big grow box, I had absolutely no problems with the roots.

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok here's what I did take too off including plants empty resavoir bump
                If possible take tub and clean with bodywash(I actually did this) rince thoroughly put back together fill with just phd hydroguard water(I didn't have hydroguard)

Just leveled out my canopy 2 nights ago think shes doing great got her canopy back down To 9"her 2 to cola growing up the middle were shooting off stright up so itied the down buy kept them in the middle

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                She looks fabulous!!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X