Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A feed today and coming along nicely

Comment

A drink plus defol around 3 week mark...regarding the last pic how the hell do you go from thinking `This`ll clean the floors nicely` to `Hey, wonder if it would be any good on a nasty case of gonorrhea?` Mind you, creative
      Last edited by PaganRich; 08-14-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        WHO HAS GONORRHEA!!!??? As I tell all my students, WRAP IT UP!!!!!!

Plant looks great!

Whoa there, Tonto....latest statistics have indicated a 12.8% increase in cases since 2015 with a mega bad strain now being impervious to current anti-biotics being diagnosed through a particularly permeating foul odour and greenish discharge by all accounts (I actually knew a bloke who`d had a small `umbrella` inserted up there once for something similar-not pleasant was his view on the subject).....and don`t get me started on Syphilis....it`s a jungle out there...a jungle.....every man`s togger is like the Titanic being at risk from the wanton icebergs of STD`s...very poetic that
      Last edited by PaganRich; 08-15-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        It also means `wrong brother` in Comanche...according to The Lone Ranger film that is so hold fire onto the hot sauces of female disdain, wander not into the well-spring of Spanish necromancy, tread lightly around a blind swordsman

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, ok, Pagan. How about some mayonnaise and relish of female parody? I never mess with blind swordsmen whose third eye is open.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny enough, just thinking of getting rid of some of my asian swords and daggers...reduce the collection a tad....if there was an earthquake I`d be sliced and diced before I made it out of the room

Having an organic feed today

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely, pagan.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Well thank you alltatup, I have just had my beard trimmed earlier today and must agree that I`m looking quite adorable

Organic feed and doing alright

Comment

Going well

Comment

Taking her sweet time but slowly getting there

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X