Honeysuckle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeysuckle

Doing a run of different types at moment alongside my cheeses.....looking for a low to mid height strain, tight buds and good for head space issues.....since I`ve been growing my own and therefore knowing the quality I have been able to come off various meds as well as seeing an improvement in overal health. Mind you this is my risk/ choice so I`m not advising this as an option but the meds I was on were heavy and not nice and coming off has been tough so when people tell me how harmful weed is, my answer, unless I`m talking to me mum, is bollocks....so, currently growing Swiss Cheese (not too heavy and stabalizing), Tut (potent) then Sour Secret, Critical Kush, G13, Icebreaker, Liberty Haze and Delhi Friend....all early days. This is a very young Honeysuckle

I agree on your health perspective. I'm glad things are changing in the USA with more states enacting medical use laws. I'm in a similar situation health-wise and was truthful with all my doc's. They admitted there is not enough research but they are listening to their patients. People are testifying to the medical benefits and my doc said that "if you are benefitting from cannabis use who am I to advise you not to use it." I think a lot of politicians think its a ruse so people can get high but I say this..."spend a day in my skin and deal with my health issues!" I bet they would change their minds!

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Europe is not as forward thinking especially the UK though I think it is only a matter of time

My wife even got script for pot,she has avanced crons, very painfull we went to fill script but at 125.00 a 1/4 OZ we couldent afford that for a long period of time. Don't get me wrong it was good stuff but still not sustainable!
    I got my green thumb back in the sixties and never stopped growing. Now more reasons than ever to bring M.J. Out in the open do test,studies,see if it is truly a monster as some clame or a gift given by nature to help like so many other plants we use. Don't turn your back to it,,,it's not going anywhere been around since B.C. Lol

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I`m sorry to hear about your wife`s illness mate and I do wish her all the best as well as to you too Bloody expensive weed that by the way

Agree with what everyone said!! And Pagan, good for you man, gettin off the fkin meds!!! I sure hope you're able to stay off.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

hey Pagan your right weed has gotten me off some pretty bad stuff as well and it keeps me off, I can think of 6 right off,all stuff I was on for years in fact when I came off the Oxcodone my Doc couldn't believe it he figured I would have to do a rehab, Looking forward to visiting your fine home country next year. My wife has relatives on the Isle of White we were supposed to come this year but we bought a RV instead .I was real worried about traveling with out meds but I think I will make some pills with wax and put in a script jar we shall see. It has been an observation of mine that if the big Pharm cant make millions off a plant then they say it doesn't do anything. my wife does herbs and there is always a solution to a sickness that mother nature provides. take poison Ivy for example withen 10 feet their will be a plant that stops the itch and causes it to dry up
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

She`s coming along nicely though does get a tad lost in my vegging tent, bless her

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          All look great!! What happened to queen TUT????

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          She`s alright, just chilling in my heathen man cave listening to Sounds of the 60`s as I type

Topped today .....oh. and I want to serve the Empire in one of those starfighters

Comment

Into a 5 gallon plus a trim prior training....coming along nicely

Comment

looking good pagan
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Coming along nicely....

Comment

Trimmed and flipped, cuttings taken and potted..this was a very expensive seed on the site I used so curious to see what yield you can achieve..

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lovely stretch!!!

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeap...saw that however not uniform across all stems....gonna take a grow just to get an angle on her kind I figure

How is it going with the Delhi Friend? I have 2 outdoors. One is becoming a monster the other has had some big problems. They are growing side by side same everything but on one all the mature leaves are turning yellow and falling off. I think she lacks N. she is got double dose of Peruvian bird guano yesterday.

Comment

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DD...planning on watering this coming Monday ...I have to say that I haven`t had any issues as yet, taken cuttings as back up but my main Delhi girls are looking strong, good leaves and good stems and sound like your monster....you cannot go wrong with Peruvian but I also add Mex Sunleaves bat guano to mine as I`ve read the Peruvian can make the soil slightly `hot` if too much is used being bird shit-though never had any issues like that with it. Mind you, when new to gardening in general years ago,I added a large bag of chicken shit to my garden and it was a large bag. At that time I had only 2 six foot strips of soil either side of a patio and I lived in a terraced house in a major built up city....well, it was like a scorched earth policy after that plus it was the height of summer....overwelming smell of ammonia (I think) plus every fly within a 10 mile radius made the place home.....I had to keep the windows shut, the neighbours were seriously not impressed but my next door neighbour did say she grew up on a farm and it brought back memories....took 2 years before things got back to normal plant wise out there....The next generation with DF as a parent: Bud Bud Bling Tingz is also a good one to grow and a very nice smoke/ hit and nice yields....very fond memories of that grow

Watered today and coming along nicely

Comment

Really sweet plant to grow, thick strong stems and robust leaves....pricey seeds but cuttings take readily enough

Comment

Non nutes compost tea today and looking well in herself

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X