Need help with my plant please?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with my plant please?!

Hey everyone, what is wrong with my plant? Too much water or not enough? ? Thanks

Every day about 1 gal each.. im only giving water.. and out of all my plants this is the only one looking like this

Comment

I agree with Jeg on that , 2 much2often ,what else are you giving them , nutrients an checking the PH ? A couple look droopy, them is some big ole pots ain't they.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Ashgirl510
        Ashgirl510 commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven't gave them any food, only water now.. 45 gal

Yea wht size r thos pots ? Do u water tell there is run off?

Comment

• Ashgirl510
        Ashgirl510 commented
        Editing a comment
        They're 45 gal, I have been but I didn't water today... they still feel moist

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang thos are huge! 'm going to have to say over watering my 2 cents from the info you have shared

Thank you guys!! I didn't water today. Do you think that limp one will come back?

Comment

Hello ashgirl510 , That sure is a nice looking place you got there. Unless you are growing in a supersoil your gonna have to get you some nutrients for your plants.they have got to have some food ,probably help with some of that yellowing on some of them.If they were mine I wouldn't water them for a couple of days until they first started to wilt a little bit then water, are those SmartPots you got there, do they have holes in the bottom of them? I'm going by yesterday's pictures my phone won't bring your pictures up today so I can see them , I'm gonna try it again and see if it will . If I remember correctly that is one nice place you've got there.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Hey guys, how many days a week should I feed them nutrients?

Comment

🌱 What type of soil do you have, and what nutrients are you using? If you're in good soil you probably don't need nutrients for at least 3 weeks. If you've been watering them all the time you may have accidentally washed out all the nutrients though. 🌱
            (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X