Cyco nutes in coir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyco nutes in coir?

Hello gwe users, today i was Disappointed when my girl looked unhealthy. Wondering if anyone has had any experience using Cyco part A&B bloom nutrients in coco?
    Think i should be using more than 1ml of both A & B parts in 2.5L of tap water. I try and make sure ph is around 6. I dont have equipment to measure for ppms.
    Thank you, appreciate anyone who passes their knowledge onward.

Hey,
    I have no clue about nutrients, I'm a new grower, outdoor in "supersoil". Just wanted to check if your tap water have chlorine in it? (most tap water contain some chlorine, to clear the water for human consumption).
    Do you make sure to let the water sit overnight to evaporate the chlorine (chlorine's bad for plants)?

Someone else will eventually come along and answer your questions about Cyco nutrients ^^ Not everyone uses it, wait for them to come online.
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate! I haven't been doing that lately, not sure why i stopped 🤔

hey mate. Cyco recommends 3ml each of A+B per 1L of water so not too surprising they're not looking 100%.

Try 50% of that, so 1.5ml of each per 1L (not 2.5L) to start with. Depending how the plant reacts you can raise or lower the strength again from there.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks oz for the input. That diagram simplifies a feeding routine. I have just been giving it straight tap water for two weeks. :O

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X