Fuzzy Taproot/seedling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuzzy Taproot/seedling?

Hey all! I checked on one of my taproots that I thought would have broken through the rapid rooter by now, and I noticed it's fuzzy at the top. Is that mold? I had the rapid rooters way too wet the first day. I have my top fed dwc, built to sirius' instructions, but I only have 2 of the top fed tubing's running out of the 6, so I'm guessing more water is getting in there than it would if all 6 were running.

On another note, my first seedling to sprout is looking very healthy so far!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Sorry bro, can't see shit in those pictures: can you take some that aren't pink?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Newf
      Newf commented
      Editing a comment
      I was able to magnify a bit and it looks to me that it is just the taproot starting to grow out branches. I don't think it is fungus.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Newf You've got better eyes than me!!!!! ;-}

Thanks guys! Sorry about not getting a better photo, but I think newf was right because that part of the Taproot is burrowing down into the rapid rooter now. It must have been placed upside down lol.
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X