No announcement yet.

Delhi Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good feed today and really enjoy growing this strain...got a ccouple coming along in air pots in the veg tent and much more structurely laid out.....do like this lass

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Say, while you're in the Delhi, could you pick me up a hot pastrami on rye? I'll pay you later...

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I come from the land of jellied eels and mash, gravy and pie...hot pastrami on rye could be pushing it a bit where I live

Thames ought to be clean enough to catch some eels in there again. Lol
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      When I was younger...some time aho....I went through a phase of eating winkles, cockles and jellied eels...rare to find them now and once cheap food sold in pint mugs, nowadays a luxury...but also an acquired taste

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Does anyone over there ever eat anything green and vegetative?

alltatup Madam, we are not barbarians for have we not...the mighty Leek

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree sir that the leek is mighty: it's mighty white!!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      You`re not going white root vegatable supremacist shit on me I hope lass cos I`m down green with my veg yo hear

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      shiznit Rizzle my nizzle I would never go white root supremecist on yo ass.

I`ve had these frames for a while and curious whether they could prove useful....have tried them in the past and they help with training the plant to structure. Also, I thought I`d flip around 12" which is the taller out of the two rings....so what I`m thinking is to train the plant through the lowest ring and lollypop below this height and then train upto the top ring, remove lower ring and then flip at the 12" mark and see what happens with the Delhi.... Pic`s 1-2....Pic 3 is another lass have a trim, feed and structure

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Brilliant use of those whatever they are.

A compost tea watering for a lovely lass in the 12/12 tent...she is certainly a sweetie and enjoying this grow immensely

Comment

Had a drink today

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Okaaaay....but you need to remember what happened to the High Priest Imhotep in the 1999 Mummy film. He had the same attitude but that didn`t stop him being buried alive with some pretty nasty bugs....you can`t say that didn`t crimp his style a tad and even though he came back look what happened.... Funny you should say Stardust as my daughter`s middle name is Sunburst....if we had had another girl her name would`ve been Lily Moonshine and if it was a boy, Jack Bam Bam
        Last edited by PaganRich; 08-15-2017, 04:26 AM.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I do remember what happened to Imhotep. He was out of control and it destroyed him. There's a difference between BEING everything and WANTING TO POSSESS/CONTROL everything.

Cool about your daughter's name: you gave her a name that a hippie would have chosen in the 60s!!! Once I almost named a cat Groovy Mellow Yellow Glowing Flower Power, but I thought better of it.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Difficult to holler that out the window at 11 at night

A lass from the 12/12 having a feed....totally organic grow so far and really enjoying it....she eats up any of the nutes I through at her without any issues and usually has 4-5 pints of compost tea every 3 odd days and looks well on it

Comment

Lookin' good Rich 👍
        I dig the Talking Heads as well !
        Cheers Californiakid
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Heavily into The Old Grey Whistle Test`s edition on youtube of TH doing Pyscho Killer....awesome version

A delhi lass from the veg tent having a feed (Pics 1-3), a Delhi lass from 12/12 just having a compost tea watering, she has never had just plain water having only variations of compost tea her whole life (Pics 4-8)....do enjoy growing Delhi`s and a steady on-time grow at that

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Pagan, be a dear and pick me up some kosher dill pickles and potato salad while you are at the Delhi...

I think I can rustle up the potato salad but dill pickles? What the hell is a dill pickle? Is it like a gherkin?

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          A kosher dill pickle is the best thing in the world after cannabis. It's nothing like those shit pickles people buy in the grocery stores.

What is a gherkin? Is that some kind of armour you wear into battle?

alltatup `A pickled cucumber (commonly known as a pickle in the United States and Canada or generically as gherkins in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand) is a cucumber that has been pickled in a brine, vinegar, or other solution and left to ferment for a period of time, by either immersing the cucumbers in an acidic solution or through souring by lacto-fermentation.` and
        `Gherkin

A gherkin is a variety of cucumber:[1] the West Indian or burr gherkin (Cucumis anguria), which produces a somewhat smaller fruit than the garden cucumber (Cucumis sativus).[2] Gherkins are cooked, eaten raw, or used as pickles.[3] Gherkins are usually picked when 4 to 8 cm (1 to 3 in) in length and pickled in jars or cans with vinegar (often flavoured with herbs, particularly dill; hence, "dill pickle") or brine. Sugar is also a popular addition, in which case the label typically shows "Sweet Gherkins" whereas ` Kosher dill (US)

A "kosher" dill pickle is not necessarily kosher in the sense that it has been prepared in accordance with Jewish dietary law. Rather, it is a pickle made in the traditional manner of Jewish New York City pickle makers, with generous addition of garlic and dill to a natural salt brine.[5][6][7]

In New York terminology, a "full-sour" kosher dill is one that has fully fermented, while a "half-sour", given a shorter stay in the brine, is still crisp and bright green.[8] Elsewhere, these pickles may sometimes be termed "old" and "new" dills.

Dill pickles (not necessarily described as "kosher") have been served in New York City since at least 1899.[9] Below I give you the mighty Gherkin, a true culinary experience....like eating the offspring of a small cucumber and warty toad
        A gherkin has never given it`s name to anything armour wise though the nearest would have to be the humble Codpiece `
        A codpiece (from Middle English: cod, meaning "scrotum") is a covering flap or pouch that attaches to the front of the crotch of men's trousers and usually accentuates the genital area. It was held closed by string ties, buttons, or other methods. It was an important item of European clothing in the 15th and 16th centuries, and is still worn in the modern era in performance costumes, for rock music and metal musicians, and in the leather subculture, while an athletic cupprotects in a similar fashion` (Pic below) Personally, I always thought you were at risk of a sword glancing down the front of your armour in battle and chopping it off but since it hasn`t gone down as one of history`s greatest blunders, guess not

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          And your fav author is? Mine, currently, is Huntley Gordon and his scintillating memoir of his experiences as a Royal Field Artillery Officer from the onset of the battle of Passchendaele to just after the `Spring Offensive` of the German Imperial Army, in his book called The Unreturning Army....`The Classic Memoir Of A Field Gunner In Flanders`. Now, I don`t know about you but the chance to let rip with some large pieces of artillary sounds a lot better than fighting it out hand to hand in No Man`s Land with knuckle dusters and bayonets, at night. On the other hand I am also reading Geshe Kelsang Gyatso`s Eight Steps To Happiness, explaining the classic short poem Eight Verses Of Training The Mind by the great Tibetan Bodhisattva, Geshe Langri Tangpa who lived in the 11th century

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Jane Austen, of course.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I can just imagine the comment that you deleted, Pagan. I'll bet you were recommending Scott or some such silliness.

Now why couldn't you have said that you simply didn't care for Austen? That I would have understood. But just because you can't relate to her style or her themes, does not mean she is... whatever you said. She is a genius at narrating human psychologies in all of their selfishness, immaturity, cold-blooded, foolish, interfering varieties. Not to mention the self-reflexive protagonists who know how to analyse and learn to transform their own less than ideal qualities. I don't mind that you can't relate, but you don't have to put Austen down. She's a genius writer. Scott was no genius--talented, yes, but not genius.

Wooooooooaaaaahhhhhhhh tttthhhhheeeerrreeee....can`t say that....he wrote Ivanhoe...classic......but my fav when I was young was the Talisman....think that`s where my love for asian edged weapons comes from funnily enough

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yes I can and I did. Now I prepare for an epic battle with you... Unless you acknowledge that I am correct and you simply surrender. Just wave that white flag and I'll tell my swords to stand down. He may very well have written Ivanhoe, but it ain't no Mansfield Park.

Madam!......Never!....Remember the Alamo....except the last bit where they all get killed

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          `The chain of friendship however bright, does not stand the attrition of constant close contact`
          Last edited by PaganRich; 08-20-2017, 01:11 PM.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          "They must long feel that to flatter and follow others, without being flattered and followed in turn, is but a state of half enjoyment."

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          “But not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood.”

A nice grow though stinking horribly of male cats piss even though there`s no cats in the house or can even get in and it`s not chemicals as it`s an organic grow....12/12 tent, organic fungal orientated compost tea feed

Comment

Jesus but she stinks bad of rancid tomcat piss....her strain`s natural fragrance....phew

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X