Delhi Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delhi Friend

Probably my favourite grow todate has been Dr Krippling`s Bud Bud Bling Tingz which just went so well and was a good harvest/ smoke, etc. I looked at her ancestry and saw that Dr. K`s own strain Delhi Friend was involved and I promised myself a crack at her....and now`s the time.....this grow will be totally organic and using a powerhouse of nutes mixed in with compost teas....she will not have just plain water at any stage and will undergo some heavy training as I`m not used to her growth patten and so will want to keep her nailed tightly down until I figure out what`s what....but I`m very excited about this grow...........means the house will stink like a farmyard but the smell grows on you after a month or two......or my nostrals have just given up the ghost

She looks good, Pagan: but she ain't no human being...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Never knew a lass that was, alltatup....

• berrypilot
      berrypilot commented
      Editing a comment
      🌱 Ouch! 🌱

Good luck with Dr Kripps BBB , I am not lying to you or exaggerating how bad the smell was with mine. She was 32 or 33 days old with nice flowers but she stunk like sh-t , atrocious ,horrible not nice at all and I took her out to the woods just yesterday. I couldn't stand it. But good luck with your grow, I hope its not to bad smelling like mine was.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-24-2017, 12:56 PM. Reason: Didn't notice different seed from mine ,sorry
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      It`s hard to notice with the overwelming stench of peruvian bird shit and ripe Jamacian bat shit festering away....quite eye watering to put it mildly

Three girls, first two coming along nicely but the third has slightly stubby new growth leaves which I need to keep an eye on

Comment

Quenching thirst and just tidying her up a bit

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Ummmmmm....was thinking of electic shock therapy myself

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        NO, Pagan, you May be slightly crackers, but you don't need est.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        :d :d :d

Into the main tent for 12/12 so a before and after trimming....I could have left her for longer but I`ve really been itching to see how she grows plus I`ve got others coming along in veg....the piece of paper was left by mistake but shows the feeding guide I use....I follow Nebula`s flowering stages roughly which helps me remember roughly which week I`m in for chem grows...very useful guide that as well...love the GWE sheets like that

Comment

This one`s coming along nicely in the veg tent and just out for a trim

Comment

Pic#1-One of my Delhi`s was thirstier than I had expected so a good drink and whilst I was at it I trimmed my G13-Pic#2-which I`m very, very pleased with so far as I`ve always had trouble growing Kushes and Hazes and seemed to have now turned a corner with far less nutes and watering compared to the others

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I have converted to the less is way more faith as far as nutes are concerned. I really believe in finding the minimum amount the plants can do well with.

I have some great pics of my outdoor Delhi Friend but system will not let me upload. I have 2 one is a monster and the other is struggling.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you resize them, DD?

One of the lasses after a watering....thick stems and coming on very nicely ....decided a trim was needed as now 3 weeks into 12/12
          Last edited by PaganRich; 07-31-2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Loverly!

Compost feed today so pics of a couple of the girls

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            What a stunning plant!!! The description says that it will "drip with infinite big crystals." Quite cosmic and poetic!!

This is a lass from the veg tent and in a new air pot....gotta say I just love these pots, far better for me personally than fabrics and better value for money without the hassle of bunging in the washing machine to clean....and they`re made from re-cycled plastic and are Scottish to boot...land of my forefathers (Well, some of them....got a bit of everything in my ancestry)

Comment

This is another lass in the veg tent, bruised stems and trimmed below an inch from top, ear-marked holes to train through which will act as future support...so, everything below the green structure will remain lolly-popped with above target growth...10 stems identified as growers

Comment

These are a couple of girls in the 12/12 tent...coming along nicely and just had a drink of compost tea as I never give pure water unless I`ve not had time to set a brew up (Pics #1-#2), rest are G13`s hanging out with them...always had troubles with hazes nute wise but really pulling back to roughly 50% plus less nutes has made a massive difference

Comment

This is a Delhi Friend clone. File too big to upload pic of main plant. 100 degree F today with 30% humidity and they will love it.

Comment

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You sure have a lovely lookin` lass there mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X