2 days in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 days in

Hey everyone! I'm 2 days into my grow, still no sign of sprouting through the rapid rooter. 2 of the 4 seeds have taproots started, the other 2 are still just looking like seeds. Should I take those 2 out and use the paper towel method to get them started, or just leave them in there? Temp is still 78 and humidity is 62. I'm using 2 different reservoirs (2 seeds in each) and one from each reservoir has a Taproot so it's safe to say that both reservoirs are working correctly. Seriously can't wait till they pop out of the rapid rooters!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

It takes between 3-7days for seeds to sprout unless ur useing kelp then it can be shorter but usualy 3-7days is normal for them to break thro and into the light

Comment

Leave those alone, that's a good technique to germinate your seed. Plant it, and think about something else. Check once a day and don't wait impatiently, like Tyler said, it can takes days... After 2 weeks if its not out, its probably not going to come out.
      Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Thanks guys! Imagine that, an impatient first time grower. You guys have probably never heard of that before 😂
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Minoo96
          Minoo96 commented
          Editing a comment
          You ain't done yet LOL. I admit the germination is kind of an impatient step... But the worst is when you think the plant is ready for harvest. You're like "eh, tomorrow or two three days more..." except it's like that for few weeks... RHAAAAA. Lol.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Minoo's right: we get most impatient right at the start and right at the end of the grow. But THEN we get to start sampling!!! ;-}

Kinda like watching your tomatoes ripening on the vine ,seems to me the more I watch the slower it takes for me to eat one. Like they said above , patience, they will be up in a little while. I know you got some potent seeds with those JHs
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Just make sure ur temp is right and ur not drowning ur seeds with water and they will come up. Happy growing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X