Liberty Haze-Extreme Defoliation Grow Experiment In Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberty Haze-Extreme Defoliation Grow Experiment In Pics

Greetings guys......I`ve started a new thing for me....a chemical grow. Personally I`m an Organics bloke but I wanted to see how it fared and it`s always good to broaden your skills set but I`ve been itching to try a heavy defoliation as discussed numerous times. So, it`s not going to be much written just pics and dates when taken in case any are wanting to see if it`s cool or I`ve totally balls up . Up front I`m aiming just for 4 ounces...that`s my target...600 lights and an open-ish time window....say end of Jan17. Planted 7th Oct, above ground 10th. Last 2 pics are from today 04/11/16....hope you enjoy....hang loose (Sorry guys...pics not available from before apart from 22/10/16 before a trim and 28/10/16 just after)
    Last edited by PaganRich; 11-04-2016, 07:12 AM.

Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
    Greetings guys......I`ve started a new thing for me....a chemical grow. Personally I`m an Organics bloke but I wanted to see how it fared and it`s always good to broaden your skills set but I`ve been itching to try a heavy defoliation as discussed numerous times. So, it`s not going to be much written just pics and dates when taken in case any are wanting to see if it`s cool or I`ve totally balls up . Up front I`m aiming just for 4 ounces...that`s my target...600 lights and an open-ish time window....say end of Jan17. Planted 7th Oct, above ground 10th. Last 2 pics are from today 04/11/16....hope you enjoy....hang loose (Sorry guys...pics not available from before apart from 22/10/16 before a trim and 28/10/16 just after)
    Take one slice from a loaf no one notices, take the whole loaf and they`re pissed royally

Comment

Prefect just perfect....Keep it up....good example!!!!
      keep posting PLEASE!!

Comment

They will respond beautifully....love it

Comment

How did I know Greenie would be in full support of your endeavor?

Im very interested as well. Pluck away sir, pluck away.

Comment

Wouldn't you get 4 oz without doing anything? With the extreme defol. wouldn't it be to add more cola's thus more oz's? Im confused.
            Bubblehead
            4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
            4 Cures and a Life time gardener
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

• Karlee
              Karlee commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL Looking at your avatar he would have said that different!

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Four ounces will be difficult if she reacts adversely to this is the way I`m looking at it as it has been claimed that the stress can be too great due to the on-going loss of so many fan leaves. This will also continue right through flowering as well

• veg dude1
              veg dude1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Vegdude 1, transitioning has worked very well for me. It's my first time to transition our takeoff foliation. I think the loaf of brea I think the loaf of bread comment sums it up

Yep, I knew Green would jump on this with extreme excitement. Please keep posting pictures. Make me a believer.

Comment

Five hours later.....no ill effects from trim and a very happy bunny by the looks of her
              Attached Files

Comment

• Green75
                Green75 commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks happy happy

• Charlie
                Charlie commented
                Editing a comment
                Thriving, defoliation is working

Come on....really? That much new growth in 5 hours? Not that I don't believe you, just seems crazy to think that can happen.

Comment

• Karlee
                Karlee commented
                Editing a comment
                It's hard watching a fellow girl get cut to watch the effects. Shoot I get 10 oz a plant and no defol.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Insomniaczzz - It`s not new growth mate. It`s my camera-phone picture thingy...the leaves have just risen to the light whereas on the other pic they were flat due to going from vertical to horizontal and then later re-adjusting to vertical. If she was not responding well to defoliation and was stressed I would imagine there would remain a lack of response.

• insomniaczzz
                insomniaczzz commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh yes, I see. That makes sense.

It is from Barney's Seeds ? (Liberty Haze

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes...got it as a freebie so pleased with results so far

Yea - Barney's has very good genetics , they also have a "lance" strain "Dr. Gridspoon" (100% sativa) believe 22% thc

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                What is a `lance` strain please?

Sorry Dr. Gridspoon is a "heirloom" strain not a "lance" strain

Comment

Sorry...means nothing to mean

Comment

Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
                  Sorry...means nothing to mean
                  Don't feel bad. I have no idea what those terms mean either. My strain terminology consists of sativa, indica and hybrid.

Comment

• PaganRich
                    PaganRich commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also, I`m a lad not in America so some words get lost on me especially slang sometimes

Ok Carlsoti, you cleared that up a little bit. I think I understand what you are saying.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X