NL Auto - Day 15 - Start LST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NL Auto - Day 15 - Start LST?

At day 15 from seed breaking the surface. In 3 gallon smart pots with happy frog soil. Each plant is under its own MarsHydro 300 LED. Do they look ok? If so, when should I start LST and from which bramches?
    Last edited by rydin4life; 06-15-2017, 11:54 AM.

Wasn't going to top..lots of mixed indo in that for autos, was just thinking LST to increase yield, but they looked a little short to start so I figured I'd ask. Growth looks OK for day 15?

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 ..thought this might interest you...

Comment

Hi Rydin

I'm with Jeg and the #automechanics ... autos love to be topped

This said, if you want to do just LST then you will want to start by bending over your main stem, ideally 90 degrees. You should do this in the next week if you can, you don't want that stem to get woody. There are a variety of ways to hold the plant down but making little staples out of gardening wire seems to be a very popular approach around these parts.

Once your main stem is horizontal you may want to spread your side stems out towards the edges of the pot, tying them how as you go.
        Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Hey Rydin Just like BTB says above its easy ,have they grown any since the last pictures? If not much wait a couple of days. You need to get some diaper pins or either punch holes in your pots, I use pins, then anchor your plant down on one side to a pin then bend it over about 95 degrees an stick your wire down in your soil so it will stay there. It's easy, just take your time.You got any recent pictures?Bend her the opposite side of where she's anchored, it keeps from messing up roots
          Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-16-2017, 05:05 PM. Reason: Forgot
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X