Clear All

Them look yummy i might have to get me some lmao
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Day 96 - Day 36 Flower

Opened up the tent and got a hint of that tell tale smell. Been reading up on how to maximize the yield per bud site and heard that molasses and milk work wonders. Researched and made a recipe of sorts (See below).

RECIPE
      2 Cups Milk (Organic Raw is best)
      8 Cups Ph'd Water (Ph 7.0)
      3 Tablespoons Blackstrap Molasses

Mix together and feed approx 1 cup, with every feeding with or without nutrients. Starting 4 weeks prior to harvest.

Since I am about halfway to harvest I think I am going to try it out and see what happens. Any comments or suggestions for the recipe are always welcome.
      My Current Grow:
      2x Platinum Girl Scout Cookies (Fem / Non-Auto)
      × Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
      × Fox Farms Trio Nutrients + CalMag
      × 1000 Watt LED Panel (Used for primary source of light in Vegetative state and Blooming)
      × 2 - 12 Watt LED "Vintage - High Yield" Bulbs (Used for additional light in Vegetative state)
      × 1 18" T5 Grow Light (Used for additional light as seedling)

Comment

Day 103 - Day 43 Flower

They seem to be responding well to the milk feed with the nutrients. We'll have to wait and see how it improves the harvest.

The third smaller plant was started a week earlier and is 1 week behind in flowering than my 2 plants. It is the same strain as my plants and using the same nutes and soil.

I wanted to show the difference between LED and T5 lighting. My plants were purely LED from veg through flower. The other plant was vegged with T5 and T8 lights only and then switched to LED for flower. The differences are huge in all aspects. Amazing.

Starting to look like this might be my last grow this year as FALL IS COMING, lol but seriously, taking a break for harvest season and winter.
        My Current Grow:
        × 1000 Watt LED Panel (Used for primary source of light in Vegetative state and Blooming)
        × 2 - 12 Watt LED "Vintage - High Yield" Bulbs (Used for additional light in Vegetative state)

Comment

Day 110 - Day 50 Flower

The girls are frosting up nicely. Looking good on the final stretch, thinking maybe another week and I'll start the 14 day flush.
          My Current Grow:

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Really stunning plants! I love their size.

Day 117 - Day 57 Flower

I love how they just stink up my whole house and they are so sticky to the touch. I started my 14-day flush as all my trichomes are milky white. Cant wait to taste this harvest.

Posted the 3rd plant for reference again. They all responded pretty well to the milk and molasses feed and there's definitely a difference in smell. We'll see about taste.
          My Current Grow:

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Racing toward the finish line... They are so beautiful.

• AlphaPhoenix
            AlphaPhoenix commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks ATU they are my pride and joy right now. My friend started his grow about a week before mine and he ended up having black mold from high humidity so I won our competition by default.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Man, I'll say you won, with or without black mold!!! Sorry for your friend, though. Gotta watch that humidity!!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X