alltatup GROW 4: Blk Dom, WW, C99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alltatup GROW 4: Blk Dom, WW, C99

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	120.3 KB ID:	103404Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	110.4 KB ID:	103405Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	128.5 KB ID:	103406Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	126.6 KB ID:	103407Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	103408 I started germination on May 20; they were popping out the next day. I'm 22 days into this grow.

They have grown like crazy all along, with nice root development. I'm very pleased with Voodoo Juice, Microbial Munch, Tarantula and Great White. All working very well for me.

The Black Dominas--three in front--are regular seeds, so I'm keeping my eye on them.

The WW and C99 are fem.

I topped (for the first time) on Thurs., and the bud sites took off immediately. The last two pics are right after topping on Thurs., and two days later.

Started strategic defoliating the huge, indica fan leaves that I'm not used to seeing because of my current sativa grow.
    Still trying to figure out how to do a little LST in this new grow box. I may have to anchor them to the walls.

Delightful aroma to the leaves; I haven't smelled that in a while, because the sativa doesn't smell like anything but grass.
    Last edited by alltatup; 06-11-2017, 06:39 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Me, so hungry. Me, so hungry. Me love it right now... (or at least I think that's the lyrics lol)
    Waiting to see more!
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment

Me, so horny... Meeee so horny... Lol.
      It's from "2 live crew".

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't post often, but I'll definitely watch this topic closely.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I thought!!! I just couldn't believe it at first. I'm a total hip hop worshipper. And you can post away, and sing and rap...

Beautiful , my indica have these huge leaves as well, and oddly crinkly, I just defoliate yesterday and the smell was finally super strong. Cool Looking res. Is it insulated? Thought about making my next one from a cooler to keep water temp down.
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not insulated, but the res stays pretty cool. This is what it is:

And I hope to use it primarily for fast auto grows.

• yosh1419
      yosh1419 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been thinking about getting the super closet res but I haven't seen any journals with it until just now, can't wait to finish catching up on this to see how it works!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      yosh1419 I'll be glad to give you all my thoughts on it. gotta rush now, but will do so in the morning!!

Off to a great start!
    My first grow

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They are beasts!

How in the hell do you keep everything so clean. Looks like a hospital in there. I'm jealous wish my room would stay clean absolutely gorgeous. I'm doing the same strain I'll shoot you a shot of my black Domino's I think they just hit four weeks. Bush little things I already cut leaves once about time to do it again.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      1. I'm hydro, you're soil, and hydro's cleaner.
      2. It's so small it can't get dirty.

I'd love to see your BD's. I'm about to switch to flower to keep em real short.

Wow those plants sure are very healthy looking. Great job.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, DAAS, I don't know what I'm doing right, but it's working...

.We'll have to compare notes on the WW. I'm doing a WW auto. I'm curious as to the differences.We'll have to compare notes on th
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I sure wish we could compare smokes, too!!! ;-}

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey Biker I planted a free WW auto outside last year and I got 14 z from it I don't think the Auto worked it just kept growing and I cut it beginning of Oct.but real good buds good luck

Beautiful set up there alltat fresh & lively!!
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for dropping by, Tika!! ;-} I know you have your hands full!!

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Darlin we all have our hands full πŸ€—

Nice! Do you transplant?
    I've done two clones per 12" x 12" Water Farm and one plant always dominates and turns the other into a runt. I will only do one plant per Farm from now on.
    Do you ever raise clones? I think they cut some weeks off the whole schedule.
    Fortunately, clones are easier to obtain than seeds around here. Although free seeds are available, I just don't mess with them.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont transplant cuz I'm hydroponic. And I' not set up for clones, just have 2 growboxes, one small and one fairly big. I might look into a cloning station at some point--I'd like to clone--but I gotta get this growing thing down first. I have one year growing on July 21.

• Jason
      Jason commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll be interested to see how your plants grow. Do you top/FIM or manifold to control growth?
      I FIM and top. I just measure my largest plant. 32" diameter and 34" tall in WeeK V of the GH Trio schedule. Harvest will be week 12-13 or so. My clones are so mature when I get them (8-12" tall) that manifolding doesn't look practical.
      Last edited by Jason; 06-12-2017, 07:27 AM.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I just topped for the first time. Since it's such a small grow box, I'm going for 4 colas per plant.

Hey Girl! I'm in for the ride, I know nothing about ur kinda grow - coco for me πŸ™‚ excited to watch and learn!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
    FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
    Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
    2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Momma!! Welcome aboard.

Your set up reminds me of a combination of the vid by the Buggles `Video killed the radio` and Sarah Brightman/ Hot Gossip`s `I`ve lost my heart to a starship trooper`....obvious when you think about it really

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      No, it is all true....she was a large lass, a veritable Mobile Monolith....I do prefer my lasses well built in the Valkyrie style....due to seeing the Ride of the Valkyries at Glastonbury on TV once and I have never been the same since....all that heaving bosum and black studded leatherwork...and they can belt out a tune that`s for sure...imagine breakfast time; `Would you like a cuppa?`, `YEEEESSSSSS, A SMAAAAAAALLLLLL DASH OF MILK FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE, MYYYYY LLLOVERRRRRRRRRR` but I am telling the truth...I have this totally weird connection with strange and/ or totally unhinged women....I just seem to attract them....never normal women if there is such a thing as a universal normal.....Perhaps I release an unconscious scent but even on Facebook I have met one, half a world away and she was by far, the strangest but that`s a far more scary tale in its way and one I`ve only just managed to extracate myself from....yeap, all true

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      One bit of good news: There is no such thing as a "normal" woman. However, there are indeed dangerous women, so be careful on the internet, for the love of Thor's hammer!!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I shall indeed follow your guidance on this sordid subject from now on

hey alltatup I'm in for the grow. here's an Idea lets all get together in some legal state for an old fashion smoke off we each bring a different strain/ I'm up for a road trip anyone else
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Capncanna
      Capncanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds fun!

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone ever go to one of those cannabis festivals...like a "cannabis cup"? There are lots of places to meet up these days_virtually the entire west coast, and Nevada and Colorado as well...and of course Alaska where I'm at. If anyone likes to catch fish or hang with the bears then this ain't a bad place....unless its like this "summer" and cold and rainy....starting to get me down. Always good to get out for some sun if I can't get it here!

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is such a cool idea! Let's all meet at my place, I have doggos and puppers!

πŸ’šπŸ’§πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸ‘ in ✌️
    Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
    5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
    If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

Hello Alltatup, your doing an excellent job. I'm not quite 6 hours from hot lanta.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Would your tote handle 8 plants if they were all fem?

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          They have not recommended putting 8 cannabis plants in there. I suppose if they were all single cola autos, it would work.

• Joker
          Joker commented
          Editing a comment
          I have two 18 gal totes I use and two plants each is the max.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you mean "tote"? Are you hydro? Your "totes" are huge! My little grow box holds 2.5 gallons water, so it's really for short and fast grows. You must allow your girls to become huge!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X