• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loooooking goood!
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Could you explain how you flushed . I know it sounds silly but I've been a bit afraid cause their doing ok. But noticing nute uptake is down to nothing . Thanks your always so good at advice
      Bubbleponics
      Advanced platinum 450w
      Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem, Capn! I was just reading some more about this today, and I"m more and more convinced that I need to do it more often, on a regular basis. I've read that it's good once a week: 7 days on nutes, 48-hour flush, back on nutes. What I do is just add Advanced Nutes Flawless Finish and pH the water, and leave it for 2 days. I have seen the plants really perk up after a flush. I need to be NOT lazy about doing this for my girls, cuz it IS more of a pain in the butt with hydroponics than with soil....

Not to be a dunce, although I am sometimes, do you do a complete res change and use new water , add the flush or add it to the existing res water and wait 48. Also i use foxfarms nutes and have some sledgehammer flush , it's basically yucca extract. Any ideas on that
      Bubbleponics
      Advanced platinum 450w
      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Capncanna
        Capncanna commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm growing dwc. Lots of people say after sprouting and the roots are in the res the drip is doing nothing. I left them thinking movement over new root growth was good. What is your thinking ?

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        It may be true; I've need to switch out my dripper for my monster sativa for weeks because it isn't working, and she's thriving...

• Capncanna
        Capncanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Think I'll do a big scrub and flush this weekend to be safe. Got my twmpmdown to 72 and my dehumidifier arrived today so that's solved. Thanks

Beautiful plants Alltatup pretty color to em.That's why I grow in supersoil don't have to do no flushes ,plus I ain't never grown in water probably cause I'm not smart enough to . I've heard growing in water might be a little quicker to the finish but growing in supersoil you don't have to do a week or so flush ,at the end so I bet its probably pretty close either way you grow. I got that app on my phone Alltatup like yours and man is it nice. Thanks
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

girls are really lookin good teach. i like ur training style in that growbox, you make good use of ur space.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks prof!!! They are comin along...

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	559.5 KB
ID:	113412Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	113413Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	113414

The first picture is from Wednesday, and the second is this morning. They have bounced back after the flush and the switch to AN nutes at 25% strength.

The final picture is the C99 who showed the nute lockout last weekend. She's a real one and she knew how to bounce back. There's significant new root growth as well.

So: FLUSH IS GOOD!! They were definitely invigorated by it.
        Last edited by alltatup; 07-07-2017, 04:03 AM.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Beautiful ladies

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They are coming along!!

hehe, lobes on the fan leaves look 2 thumbs wide! good stuff teach!

Comment

alltatup looking fantastic I like the idea of flushing .you know I grow in coco and I try and do two flushes a grow besides the final flush. thats one plant per picture correct wow
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              No, that's four plants in the grow box: one C99, one White W, and 2 Black Dominas. Yes, I think regular flushes is one way to avoid problems!!

They look great alltatup. What is that ecoair box behind the plants?
            4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Look so great! I think I have nute lockout growth has slowed and no nute uptake ppm hasn't changed . Flushing this weekend. I use ecoair2 work great! And cheap.
            Bubbleponics
            Advanced platinum 450w
            hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              What I saw was stuff happening on the leaves, and I eliminated any kind of deficiency. So I knew it had to be lockout. I'll be interested to know how your girls do after the flush.
              Last edited by alltatup; 07-07-2017, 03:47 PM.

I'll defiantly post pics. Thanks again for l your help.
            Bubbleponics
            Advanced platinum 450w
            hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Popping in to say HI!!!! You have me wondering about this flush business during the grow now....I must read more 😉 I am also curious about the "app" mentioned above, is it a growing journal app? Been looking for one 🙂
              Happy Friday!!!
              FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
              Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
              2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi MommaBear How you doin girl. I posted a topic with the article from 2012; did you see that? And I'm not sure which app you're talking about: is it the one on my iphone for getting magnified closeups? It's called SuperVision+. I don't know bout no grow journal app...

• MommaBear
                MommaBear commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries hon, I just saw mention of an app and got excited hoping it was related to a journal or better yet the GWE app Nebula mentioned they were working on lol
                I tried a magnifier one and it was nowhere near the microscope quality I get but it sure did the job in a pinch!

Just downloaded that super vision app. thanks alltatup
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Those are some real beauties Alltatup, I would be awfully proud of them. I hope they grow some great bud.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, DAAS, they are growing like mad again, good recovery from the nute lockout, and yes, I'd like to see them fill the damn box with bud.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X