Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

What's the best place to buy seeds? Looking for a safe and affordable way. What's the best type of seed to get?

A lot of people lve Seedsman. Good prices and lots of freebies. You have to read descriptions and see what appeals to you!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I had a good experience with nirvana, seedman's I've heard really good things about also

Comment

Nirvana is one of the ones I was looking into. Just want to be sure because I live in a state where none of this is legal

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          So am I. But it's really not a big deal to order them. Read this:
          This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          One more vote of confidence for Nirvana here.

• Newf
          Newf commented
          Editing a comment
          I've used both Nirvana and seedsman and both were very easy. A bit more selection from Seedsman. Both were stealthy (not going to say on an open forum how they hide the seeds but they do.) I have never had a shipment confiscated but from what I hear that is all they do. They just confiscate the seeds.

SouthernOregonSeeds. Not as many choices as the others but still a good many, plus if you live in the US no customs check and you get them in 3 or 4 days really good service.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought you couldn't buy seeds from within the US if you don't live in a state where it's legal.

Hello Alltatup, it's kinda silly, they reserve the right to not sell them to you if they think you might grow them. I bought souvenirs.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yes, I have so many souvenir seeds sitting in a glass case for people to admire alongside my china and crystal... ;-}

Just got a delivery from True North Seed Bank - 8 days from ordering I got delivery - paid by etransfer and got double freebies
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Havent tried any of the others mentioned, but SeedSupreme has been good to me.

Comment

• Jackf21792
            Jackf21792 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear you on that, i may have to check them put next time

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Plus, Seedsman is somewhat faster than SS...

• Jackf21792
            Jackf21792 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok cool, thanks alltatup. Take a look at the WidowXnorthern, shes 28 days today and exploding

I got mine from seedsman. Took about two weeks from order to delivery.
          Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
          3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
          GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
          Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
          2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
          1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
          2 Big Nugs
          Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

MSNL Netherlands had great luck with them good freebies quick and prompt delivery. Just my experience good luck.

Comment

Nirvana and true north have treated me well. Southern Oregon seeds will b my next purchase. No customs sounds appealing and I've heard good things about them

Comment

SOUTHERN OREGON SEEDS: So you guys are saying that you now CAN buy seeds sold the US if you live in the US????

Never mind: I just went to their website and read all about the souvenir seeds they sell... Wow...
                Last edited by alltatup; 06-11-2017, 04:44 AM.
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I started with Bonza seeds and haven't tried any others .If the seeds get confiscated they replace them no charge and its about 2 weeks on delivery. my last order had to go to post office to sign for them. My reg postman was on Vacation. he will leave a slip I'll sign and he delivers next day . He brings his kids over to pick peaches and plums when they are ripe so he never questions in fact I ordered some cuban cigars he delivered with a note if he could have one ( their was no indication they were cigars from cuba)so he knows whats going on lol
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Alltatup, plus the nice folks at SOS really appreciate your business, and that means a lot to me, plus some freebies to.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'ma have to check that out. I can't believe we can buy in the US and ship to the US now!!! The times they are a changin'!!!

Alltatup, I still listen to Dylan's album every week. That and the YES album are two of my all-time favorites.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dylan is just..... sublime. Beyond words. Beyond brilliant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X