No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here think I will get my 4 ounces from this grow?

Comment

Yes....more if you keep tying down

Comment

Another 2.4 inches taller today! I hope my "Holiday"time is green this year!. I have another 2 gallons of water waiting for these thirsty girls! (they sure are high maintenance LOL) This DWC stuff is fun!
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-23-2016, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
          Grower-Aaron commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. I've never seen faster growth than a good dwc

This is my first grow so I will be happy "if it lives". I have had fun though and learned something "if they die.". My wife said she could always use the tent to produce her 3 pound tomatoes (in February).

Comment

Another day, another TWO GAI.!. These plants arte liven the high life!.
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-23-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Today, they still look alive!

Comment

Another day this time my plant used 1 and 3 quarter gallons of water. They still look alive to me anyone else?

Comment

Its res. change and feed day! I looked in the provided tent window.The plants are happy! who knows, this might work. I now count 23 bud sights. Remember, we are talking a small place! only 2 foot by 4 foot is small!. I hope I get to my goal of 4 ounces dry!. ITS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A JUNGLE! one more week of vegetation . then I will start the blooming mix. And swap out the MH bulb with a fresh 600 watt Solis Tek HPS bulb for the finish. I want my Christmas couch lock! (and some Baby back ribs)
                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-25-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How tall is your tent?

Only 7 foot tall but the tent roof is still high above the canopy all plants are Autos, and should remain rather short under 4 feet I understand. if that's what you mean.

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes...Good job man..keep it up.

If it's to jungle-y in there can u defoliate like a regular photoperiod plant? I don't know much about autos. Maybe someone with more experience with autos knows how much you can clean them up without hurting them?

Comment

Feeding done! res. water came out crystal clear void of all any nutrients added to it before. Roots were plentiful and healthy white (no evidence of goo, rot or mold of any kind. Inside of res. looked clean and free of salt build up. I then replaced all in the res. with a clouded mix 50%/water mix of label dose. I gave them another 2% because they are still alive!. After 7 more days I will also start adding the flower newts. Plants now bushy and green! Filling up my tent well!. I hope Santa doesn't mistake my tent ventilation tubes for my chimney! (I just do not trust that guy!)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-25-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

This is what my plants look like today just before feed!. I hope they look this good in about 3 hours!. If ya look REAL CLOSE you may see a bud sight or two. Tent temp at canopy level 78 above res. temp. at roots 74 above RH 30%. PH at time of change is 5.6 , I expect a rise in PH in my DWC set up, so I tend to set new liquid additions at a low end. I hope after all this work I achieve my goal of 4 ounces dry.
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-25-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

It has now been a couple of hours since feeding time. I am happy to report the plants are still alive!

Comment

I am at 47 days since germination. At this rate I expect full harvest at or before December 8th. 80 days to bud heaven I hope. Auto flower is fun to grow in a DWC that's for sure. These plants grow between 2-3 inches A DAY. (that's not natural). I still hope to be able to harvest 4 ounces dry from my grow
                        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-25-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Nothing but plain PHed water added today 1 and a half gal. They are now 3 feet tall. I moved everything higher up lights etc. Plants still look alive and kicking. 26 bud sights seen. I sure do hope I get my 4 ounces from this grow. 2 foot by 4 foot is SMALL good thing I have a 7 foot ceiling.! temp. at roots 69 above (internal sensor probe), tent temp 74 above at canopy level (checked with laser thermometer) RH 30% and holding. WOW this DWC plant growing is FAST! how come no one here gave me a warning about how much fun DWC is 2-3 inches A DAY average growth. ?. My wife now has 5 pound tomato's on her mind (I told her to get her own tent.) I expect to harvest in December JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!. Autos sure are easy! at least so far. Mine like 80s music (DONT HOLD THIS AGANSED THEM) , the tent has 2 Bluetooth speakers (re chargeable)inside for serenading your plants!. THEY THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING I GUESS. sure is a lot for a post stroke person to handle though. Cost to run this small tent seems ok as well. Our first bill arrived and the elect. went up a whopping $20.00! (about what a fridge cost to run.)
                          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-26-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X