No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do think I see some white specks on the leaf in the photo anyone else?

Comment

I could swear I even got a smell today in my tent. too early for any smells I thought

Comment

I saw a speck. Looks like debris. Blow it off with a can of air or pretend it's your birthday.

Some strains smell in veg. This El Fuego I'm growing now started smelling at 3 weeks old.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post
          I saw a speck. Looks like debris. Blow it off with a can of air or pretend it's your birthday.

Some strains smell in veg. This El Fuego I'm growing now started smelling at 3 weeks old.
          Good thing I got that way oversize carbon filter then huh? I understand the size filter I have would even hide a bodies smell! The filter was rated for a tent 8 times larger than mine and cost about $300.00. I do not anticipate any smell outside my 2 foot by 4 foot tent for at least two years. My tent has great negative air pressure. The plants are getting plenty of air in line fan speed 747CFMs also a internal small breeze desk clip on fan.. Good thing I got that speed controller I guess.
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-19-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Well, another day is here and the plants must be thirsty! They took 1 and a half gall. of water.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post

Yes Fox farm at 48% of bottle instructions The HYDRO formula.
              Please remember idontknownuttin. I use the Fox trio at 48% label dose (I started at 20%.) I change whole res. 1 time a week and have only PhD my res. at change time I do not know how much it drifts between changes. I only PH at the mix/change time and add only PHed water between changes. I have read that PH changes could be GOOD FOR YOUR GROW (as long as they are in "range"?). I understand each nutrient works its best in the "range" 5.5-6.5 . varying the PH could be good for grow if kept in range?
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-20-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Just read through your whole thread, and I'm so pulling for you man! Honestly, with the conditions givin, you're doing so awesome! Your plants look great, and the love you're showing your plants is so wonderful! They will most definitely reward you in the end! Definitely subscribing in to see how things go, best of luck, dontknownuttin! 😊

Comment

Went to my dispencery and picked up a ounce of Grape ape here is a photo of one of my buds (from the . "non profit ) dispensary cost $260.00
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-20-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                    Grower-Aaron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i think that stuff looks great. Crystals everywhere. If I could find that in my area at 260 an ounce I would be stoked

I think we get Colorado's left overs myself. I thank the almighty each day for my medical card.

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                    Grower-Aaron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup. It's good medicine if used right

Another day and they still live! I had to add 2 gal. of water 1 half a gal. more than yesterday. Do the plants look happy?

Comment

WOW FORTEEN BUD SIGHTS ALL AT SAME HIGHT!. I wonder If I will make my goal of 4 ounces at harvest (dry). I have noticed a INCREASE in water used by these plants (they seem to be thirsty.) They now are up to 1 and 3 quarter gallons of Ph.ed. water per day.) Moved 600 watt MH bulb a little closer now at 14 inches. 1 of the gallons I added was pre mix 48% newts. / water mix (shaken well before adding ) 1 was just plain H2O. Temp. at roots now 73 above (checked with internal sensor). tent temp at canopy height 74 above (checked with laser thermal type). Relative humidly now 44% and holding steady. PPM at 800, PH at 5.6. It is my first grow and any advise would be appreciated. Now polishing up the stainless on my Volcano, I EXPECT A ERUPTION SOON! (Now where did I leave that bag of Grape Ape?) LOL
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-21-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Bind those ladies down ......you can do it...= more bud sites and bigger ones

Comment

Originally posted by afshin View Post
                        Hello guys this is my first grow and I need help.( I make it short and sorry about my language this is not my mother language sorry)
                        Well I start by seed and use ordinary soil with no nutrition and after week two of my little plant start to show yellow leafs I try to use more water give nutrition change light power but they get worse and the interesting part is here that two other ones are O.K. and growing just fine. Please help me .i send some picture of my plants.
                        The seed type is unknown
                        Soil is garden soil
                        For light I use 100 watt total cfl
                        Water came from pouring machine
                        For nutrition I use tomato fertilizer
                        thank you all for your concern
                        HYJACKED! o WELL.........

Comment

• NebulaHaze
                          NebulaHaze commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm sure they didn't mean anything by it, just trying to get help and maybe not knowing how to make a new post in the main forum I moved their post so now they have their own thread!

The last thing I think I need is mold and stuff. I count 14 main colas I am satisfied (if they live). I am trying to get 4 ounces (dry) from this grow. I do not wish is to become too crowded, mold and rot could be a problem

Comment

Another day another watering 1 and a quarter gal. of PHed water to day. My wife took a look in the tent window this morning and said "O MY GOD THEY ARE FILLING THE WHOLE TENT". (ENOUGH SAID)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X