No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well. I woke up and found all the plants I tied down have went back up!

Comment

FEEDING TIME AGAIN!. Res. change newts. at 48 %

Comment

All that tie down work and what do I find?. The plant has filled in the areas I exposed.

Comment

Comment

Do it again..and again...and again

Comment

I tied them all down AGAIN. I hope they live. Now it looks like they are just starting out AGAIN. I opened up the whole grow fed em too. I hope they live
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-19-2016, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Hey I gotta say those little lady's look great. It sounds like u got a good handle on it. You said u were using fox farm nutes in a dwc right?

Comment

I guess my plants lived after the res. change and feed. No sign of damage so far over 20 hours I guess I am fine. I do need to top off with water the plants are using lots of water OVER A GAL. A DAY!. I noticed lots and lots of roots in my DWC res. during change. The roots were bright white. I noticed no film of any kind floating in the res. The water I removed from the res. was clean and clear no films or goo detected (so far). Who knows, they just might live. So far I have counted 12 main cola sights. All are in the open under my light at same level (remember tent only 2 foot by 4 foot and only 7 feet tall). I wonder what will happen next?. I hope to arrive at my goal of 1 ounce per plant. Res. temp. at roots 76 above . tent temp. 78 above with light at full power at canopy level . humid level between 20%-30% max. Light on 20+ hours a day now. I think I will stick with using this 600 watt 6K rated MH bulb even after budding starts for about two weeks. Then switch over to the FRESH Solis Tek 600 watt HPS bulb to finish. I HOPE I REACH MY GOAL!. My first bill came in and after running my set up for 30 days, my elect. went up a whole $20.42!. About what my garage freezer cost to run. TOTALY COST EFECTIVE!
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-19-2016, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I went out and had to add a full phed gal. of plain water to my res. I guess the plant is thirsty.

Comment

Originally posted by Grower-Aaron View Post
                      Hey I gotta say those little lady's look great. It sounds like u got a good handle on it. You said u were using fox farm nutes in a dwc right?
                      Yes Fox farm at 48% of bottle instructions The HYDRO formula.

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                        Grower-Aaron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ok. I am gonna being doing a dwc with fox farm for my next batch. Does it hold ph good? Is it easy to work with? I have heard its ph fluctuates all over the place some times. I'm lookin to see how other people handle it

This is what my autos look like today. All the areas I cleared up with bending for the second time, have again filled in!. Look at this photo and tell me please how many bud sights do you see?

Comment

It's hard to tell. At least a dozen! Keep training and trimming. Great job DKN!

Comment

I counted 14 myself. In a 2 foot by 4 foot tent I would be most happy if 12 buds grew to full term. I see no white hairs on the pre flower areas, So I still have to wait I guess. I plan to keep using the 600 watt MH bulb at least 2 weeks into flower. I then will replace the MH bulb with a brand new HPS bulb after the two weeks. I hope I get the 4 ounces I need out of these plants.

Comment

• Green75
                            Green75 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The reward will be worth the wait

After a closer look I think I spot wispy white hairs on two of my so called bud sights. I could be imagining it huh? I HOPE to have a "GREEN CHRISTMAS". These seeds were germinated the 8th of Sep. Still early but you can hope I guess
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-19-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

now that I realy look close I can almost see little white specks looks like someone spilled a little powder sugar on some leaf.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X